Dak should follow Tom Brady's example

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-brady-on-salary-my-wife-makes-a-lot-of-money

Brady explained to Kimmel why, in the age of record-breaking QB contracts, he remains the 18th highest-paid QB in AAV ($15 million).

"That's a good question. That's usually, when I don't want to answer a question, I always say, 'That's a good question,'" Brady said when asked why he isn't the highest-paid player in football. "I think the thing I've always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority. And my wife [model Gisele Bundchen] makes a lot of money.

"I'm a little smarter than you think. Actually, it's a salary cap. You can only spend so much and the more that one guy gets is less for others. And for a competitive advantage standpoint, I like to get a lot of good players around me."

Dak should marry Kylie Jenner. Kylie is a billionaire. Dak could easily steal Kylie away from Travis Scott. Dak needs to think about his legacy. Romo had the chance to pull off something similar with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. However, he failed to seal the deal.

When I read the thread title that's exactly where I was going!! Marry a madame that looks after Krafts needs and give us a break lol. The added bonus, knowing what the Kraftee one is "up to" at all times. Might even find out the skinny on "out of town Tommie". No one is that squeaky clean:omg::laugh:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I think Jessica Simpson would have been a poor choice. She is barely relevant now. Total dumb mess.

I do think Romo blew it with Underwood though.

I don't listen to country music noise, but I understand she is still relevant in that genre.

pfft, Romo got his golden goddess and sweet phat Jessica is fat now. Try Taylor Swift, she's rollin in dough. Gotta make sure the dough is $$$$ not fat bahahaha

kskboys

Reaction score
Strong troll thread.
Don't know why you'd say that. A primary reason why NE stays in contention is due to not being forced to pay their QB a ton. If we have to pay Dak like 35 mil/season, there is a very good possibility that our super bowl contention goes out the window. Why is pointing this out being a troll? I don't get it.

Hardline

Reaction score
love this thread

btw, kylie is a pig....gimme Kendall any day of the week and twice on Sundays when dak is otherwise "busy"....plus, she wears slayer t-shirts!!!

27-Kendall-Jenner.w330.h330.jpg
I bet she couldn't name 2 Slayer songs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Strong troll thread.

People should recognize the history of certain posters and not get sucked into troll threads.

You obviously didn't but others do get sucked in.

This poster makes one of these threads about once a month.

He rarely if ever posts in threads that he didn't create.

Years ago, he was active at "The Ranch" and one of his bits was something about loving (literally) Tyrone Crawford (King Crawford as he called him).

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Don't know why you'd say that. A primary reason why NE stays in contention is due to not being forced to pay their QB a ton. If we have to pay Dak like 35 mil/season, there is a very good possibility that our super bowl contention goes out the window. Why is pointing this out being a troll? I don't get it.
Mostly because it's very different situations. Brady has 2 decades worth of salary behind him and is set for life. Even if his skills flames out like Manning did his last season, Brady's legacy alone assures him of future marketing and money making potential. A young QB looking at his first big contract doesn't have that luxury or security. Brady's cap hit this season is still $27 million, which I think is still 4th most in the league, so it's not like he still isn't getting paid.

People say the same about Brees signing "team friendly" deals, but he didn't do that early in his career either. It's a lot easier to be charitable when you've already made a dump truck load of cash.

Flamma

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-brady-on-salary-my-wife-makes-a-lot-of-money

Brady explained to Kimmel why, in the age of record-breaking QB contracts, he remains the 18th highest-paid QB in AAV ($15 million).

"That's a good question. That's usually, when I don't want to answer a question, I always say, 'That's a good question,'" Brady said when asked why he isn't the highest-paid player in football. "I think the thing I've always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority. And my wife [model Gisele Bundchen] makes a lot of money.

"I'm a little smarter than you think. Actually, it's a salary cap. You can only spend so much and the more that one guy gets is less for others. And for a competitive advantage standpoint, I like to get a lot of good players around me."

Dak should marry Kylie Jenner. Kylie is a billionaire. Dak could easily steal Kylie away from Travis Scott. Dak needs to think about his legacy. Romo had the chance to pull off something similar with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. However, he failed to seal the deal.

Yeah Brady is so generous. His cap hit is 27 million this year. Relatively speaking he is generous because he could make more. But that's not exactly what I'd call team friendly.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not trolling. Romo would have at least 2 Super Bowls if he could have locked things in with Jessica Simpson or Carrie Underwood. It would have given the Cowboys plenty of cap space.
:laugh:

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the 70th highest paid QB in the NFL today. Matthew Stafford probably made more in 1 half than Prescott did all season in terms of salary.

Dallas ALREADY got their discount. It is MORE THAN FAIR that Dak Prescott ask and gets market rate.

kskboys

Reaction score
Mostly because it's very different situations. Brady has 2 decades worth of salary behind him and is set for life. Even if his skills flames out like Manning did his last season, Brady's legacy alone assures him of future marketing and money making potential. A young QB looking at his first big contract doesn't have that luxury or security. Brady's cap hit this season is still $27 million, which I think is still 4th most in the league, so it's not like he still isn't getting paid.

People say the same about Brees signing "team friendly" deals, but he didn't do that early in his career either. It's a lot easier to be charitable when you've already made a dump truck load of cash.
25 mil/season is a dump load truck of cash.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the 70th highest paid QB in the NFL today. Matthew Stafford probably made more in 1 half than Prescott did all season in terms of salary.

Dallas ALREADY got their discount. It is MORE THAN FAIR that Dak Prescott ask and gets market rate.
Unless you want to win super bowls.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s called greed. The league minimum is far more than what the general population has to live on. You are a friggin showboating idiot and have serious spending issues if you can’t live on anything more than that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just FYI, the 6 highest paid QB's in the NFL all missed the playoffs last season.