Dak should receive nearly a fully guaranteed contract if not fully

davidariust24

Reaction score
Dak was a fourth round pick. He never played under center his whole life to my understanding. He said after practice he would practice in his living room how to drop back and take the right steps. That's how he got used to playing under center as a 4th string behind Romo, Moore and Showers. He hardly got any reps but was ready. He has been the same person since day one everyone seems to say which is a great leader. The ONLY time I remember him being or even heard of him being hurt was against Seattle on that 3rd and 14 he ran for . He has played in EVERY game of each of his seasons. He played in that giants game even though we didn't need it. He has played in these preseason games as well. He is as DURABLE as any QB out there. Wentz has missed a bounce of games and got a bunch of guaranteed money. I really feel Dak should get a fully guaranteed deal or close to it. Like say 110 to 115 million for a four year 120 million dollar contract. He is getting better. I really feel the 30 million dollar a year rate is very good but he has to make more guaranteed money than wentz and maybe I'd give him the highest amount of guaranteed money. What do you guys think?

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Doesn't matter a single bit what we think he's worth or isn't worth, he's gonna be paid whatever the Cowboys or another team decide he's worth That will be his value. We can sit here and debate this or that but in all honesty it changes nothing. Whether you think Dak's a franchise QB or not doesn't matter IF the team thinks he is they will pay him accordingly.

Altestic

Reaction score
Lol no.

I'm hoping we tag and trade him for a 1st and then draft Mason Fine. If he doesn't work out we draft Trevor Lawrence.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak was a fourth round pick. He never played under center his whole life to my understanding. He said after practice he would practice in his living room how to drop back and take the right steps. That's how he got used to playing under center as a 4th string behind Romo, Moore and Showers. He hardly got any reps but was ready. He has been the same person since day one everyone seems to say which is a great leader. The ONLY time I remember him being or even heard of him being hurt was against Seattle on that 3rd and 14 he ran for . He has played in EVERY game of each of his seasons. He played in that giants game even though we didn't need it. He has played in these preseason games as well. He is as DURABLE as any QB out there. Wentz has missed a bounce of games and got a bunch of guaranteed money. I really feel Dak should get a fully guaranteed deal or close to it. Like say 110 to 115 million for a four year 120 million dollar contract. He is getting better. I really feel the 30 million dollar a year rate is very good but he has to make more guaranteed money than wentz and maybe I'd give him the highest amount of guaranteed money. What do you guys think?
To get more guaranteed money, you have to take less. 6 years/150 mil, Cowboys would jump and guarantee most or all of it. If he wants 35 mil/season, guarantee goes down.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you in a country that charges for paragraphs?

They're free here in Texas...

DcFootball4

Reaction score

Pass whatever you’re puffing over this way! Puff, Puff, pass. Don’t bogart it!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Altestic

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence? And just how are you proposing we get the #1 pick in the draft at that point?
Well if we don't draft Mason Fine we'll be stuck with Rush or White or Taryn whoever. Which means even though our defense will only give up 13ppg that won't matter if our offense only scores 10ppg and we go 2-14.

kskboys

Reaction score
Doesn't matter a single bit what we think he's worth or isn't worth, he's gonna be paid whatever the Cowboys or another team decide he's worth That will be his value. We can sit here and debate this or that but in all honesty it changes nothing. Whether you think Dak's a franchise QB or not doesn't matter IF the team thinks he is they will pay him accordingly.
Of course, that's obvious.

You do realize you're on a discussion board where members like to wrestle around w/ such stuff, right?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Middling QB with illusions of greatness.
$20 mil is about right, if that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shutdown CZ. No need for a fan message board...

Stuff gonna happen...why think about it...why talk about it..

Blake

Reaction score

All and all each word is.... just another brick in the wall.
-Pink Floyd