Twitter: Dak: This the best I've ever felt going into week one

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He's ready to roll........Lexxxx'a go

https://mavensports.io/cowboys/news...er-felt-going-into-week-1-bnwa3QjdmkSE7IhRzem

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: 'This is the best I've ever felt going into Week 1'
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY1ODc0NjgyOTA4NzE0MDUx%2Fdak-point-side.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fmaven.io%2Fapi%2Fuser%2FwrXBZXKyZ0Cs1yNmLcpZ7g%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D7

byMikeFisher1 hr

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: 'This is the best I've ever felt going into Week 1'

FRISCO - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is raving about the place to which Dak Prescott has "lifted the boat.'' That, of course, is standard fare from "Jerry Poppins.'' But three preseason games in, Dak himself feels the same way.

“I feel great,” Prescott said of his preseason work, “I’m in the position I want to be in. I feel the best that I’ve ever felt, from every aspect of the quarterback position going into Week 1.”

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Jerry Poppins", now that's funny. Wish I had thought of that. Much like the fictional Mary Poppins, Jerry has taken us on a number of fantastical adventures. Unlike Mary, Jerry's not much of a disciplinarian.

Maybe Willi Wonka Jones is more appropriate?

In case anyone missed it, I am being a bit satirical while I wait for my wife to complete her mani/pedi.

aikemirv

Reaction score
"Jerry Poppins", now that's funny. Wish I had thought of that. Much like the fictional Mary Poppins, Jerry has taken us on a number of fantastical adventures. Unlike Mary, Jerry's not much of a disciplinarian.

Maybe Willi Wonka Jones is more appropriate?

In case anyone missed it, I am being a bit satirical while I wait for my wife to complete her mani/pedi.
More like "a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down" with Jerry!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ZZZZZZZ...Hey Anemic ZZZZZZ Dak wake us up when you throw for 4-5 TD and over 300 yards and its not a non-playoff team late in the season ...you know like the Giants.....ZZZZZZZ

erod

Reaction score
The Saints, Patriots, Bears, Eagles, Rams, Vikings, and maybe Packers games will tell us exactly what Dak is.

There won't be much doubt about what level of QB he'll be in his career at the end of this season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Saints, Patriots, Bears, Eagles, Rams, Vikings, and maybe Packers games will tell us exactly what Dak is.

There won't be much doubt about what level of QB he'll be in his career at the end of this season.

No matter how many Eggs Dak lays the excuses will be posted here daily by some here.
Waste of time debating with the Dak-Employees as its a Job for them and its probably paying well as there zeal is great supporting one of the WORST QB that we have ever had.
Heck I miss Quincy Carter man at least he threw the ball downfield now and then.
Dak Prescott the Sack- Panic attack- turnover-inaccurate- machine of the NFL.....and many more coming to a NFL stadium near you!

P.S. Keep your sleep hours to a minimal as we will have additional ZZZZ hours to spend when Dak is leading us downfield for another FG......

ItzKelz

Reaction score
No matter how many Eggs Dak lays the excuses will be posted here daily by some here.
Waste of time debating with the Dak-Employees as its a Job for them and its probably paying well as there zeal is great supporting one of the WORST QB that we have ever had.
Heck I miss Quincy Carter man at least he threw the ball downfield now and then.
Dak Prescott the Sack- Panic attack- turnover-inaccurate- machine of the NFL.....and many more coming to a NFL stadium near you!

P.S. Keep your sleep hours to a minimal as we will have additional ZZZZ hours to spend when Dak is leading us downfield for another FG......
There are not many excuses needed if any. 2nd most games won in the last 3 seasons that he has started. Just win baby.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak is gonna be off the chain this year! Lets go Dak!