Twitter: Dak: This the best I've ever felt going into week one

Maxmadden

Reaction score
No matter how many Eggs Dak lays the excuses will be posted here daily by some here.
Waste of time debating with the Dak-Employees as its a Job for them and its probably paying well as there zeal is great supporting one of the WORST QB that we have ever had.
Heck I miss Quincy Carter man at least he threw the ball downfield now and then.
Dak Prescott the Sack- Panic attack- turnover-inaccurate- machine of the NFL.....and many more coming to a NFL stadium near you!

P.S. Keep your sleep hours to a minimal as we will have additional ZZZZ hours to spend when Dak is leading us downfield for another FG......
Quincy couldn't even throw a spiral. To top it off, he wasn't a very good runner and he had a brick for brains. Parcells took him as far as he could go.

Dak will never be the Iconic Cowboys QB in your eyes (probably because of some personal bias), but the young man is a gamer and a leader, sometimes that is enough. He is at least as good as Eli.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You can feel/sense fans hoping he falls flat on his face so 1. they can say I told you so and 2. he won't get his new contract. Funny thing is to get their wish, we're probably a losing team......guess that doesn't mean a lot.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ...Hey Anemic ZZZZZZ Dak wake us up when you throw for 4-5 TD and over 300 yards and its not a non-playoff team late in the season ...you know like the Giants.....ZZZZZZZ
I don't need Rodgers or Brees numbers. I just want a QB to move the chains and less negative/sack plays. And red zone effectiveness in the pass game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quincy couldn't even throw a spiral. To top it off, he wasn't a very good runner and he had a brick for brains. Parcells took him as far as he could go.

Dak will never be the Iconic Cowboys QB in your eyes (probably because of some personal bias), but the young man is a gamer and a leader, sometimes that is enough. He is at least as good as Eli.

Shame even in today's age.:facepalm:

You see any other player on this chat that's there's so much debate about his abilities?
NOPE.....Where's there is smoke there is fire!
You want the fans here to shut up and believe we have a franchise QB under center well only Dak can do that with his play on the field.
We await to be silenced......:omg:

Jipper

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ...Hey Anemic ZZZZZZ Dak wake us up when you throw for 4-5 TD and over 300 yards and its not a non-playoff team late in the season ...you know like the Giants.....ZZZZZZZ

While I generally don’t like your posts at all...:you have a very good point on this one....dak has figured out how to win which is priority number 1 but to get to elite we need to see some of those types of games.....not every week mind you bc this team doesn’t always need that with the running game but we need to know it’s there when needed

ravidubey

Reaction score
Dak is certainly not great but he gets the job done and makes a lot of plays haters will never give him credit for.

He is also still improving, and like Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger had time to develop behind strong supporting talent.

I like his chances at becoming a consistent winner and maybe one day a great passer.

He outplayed Jared Goff in last year's playoffs, so chew on that. And before you credit the Cowboys supporting cast, recognize Goff had an even stronger supporting cast.

As for the coaching... OK, well you got me :)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't need Rodgers or Brees numbers. I just want a QB to move the chains and less negative/sack plays. And red zone effectiveness in the pass game.

Louder coz I guarantee he's a winning QB.......

johneric8

Reaction score
I mean what else is he supposed to say? "Oh I don't feel as good as I did my rookie year but bring it baby" lol.... come on.
I'm sorry, but when someone such as Dak say's something positive about how they're feeling and someone from the peanut gallery discredits it, that says something about ones character whom looks for the negative in situations.
It's not a good trait .. PERIOD..