Twitter: Dak: This the best I've ever felt going into week one

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ...Hey Anemic ZZZZZZ Dak wake us up when you throw for 4-5 TD and over 300 yards and its not a non-playoff team late in the season ...you know like the Giants.....ZZZZZZZ
Is the eagles not a playoff team? Go back and watch the eagles game last year with over 400 yards passing.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is certainly not great but he gets the job done and makes a lot of plays haters will never give him credit for.

He is also still improving, and like Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger had time to develop behind strong supporting talent.

I like his chances at becoming a consistent winner and maybe one day a great passer.

He outplayed Jared Goff in last year's playoffs, so chew on that. And before you credit the Cowboys supporting cast, recognize Goff had an even stronger supporting cast.

As for the coaching... OK, well you got me :)
He lost to Goff? Wins are what counts, right?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is the eagles not a playoff team? Go back and watch the eagles game last year with over 400 yards passing.

With 6 def DB starters out injured....ya man sell crazy ....how about the one in Big D when the Eagles came to town with a full defense and we're taking selfies in the end-zone all game long?
Or the one 6-0 (Week 17) where we kicked 2 fg in a game where the eagles were playing for nothing with there 3rd stringers.
Ya guess you forgot those games eh????

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"Jerry Poppins", now that's funny. Wish I had thought of that. Much like the fictional Mary Poppins, Jerry has taken us on a number of fantastical adventures. Unlike Mary, Jerry's not much of a disciplinarian.

Maybe Willi Wonka Jones is more appropriate?

In case anyone missed it, I am being a bit satirical while I wait for my wife to complete her mani/pedi.
,,,er,,,wasn't there a chimney sweep character in that flick?,,,whose the friggin' Chimney Sweep?,,, We gotta' have a Chimney sweep,sweeping out them chimneys,I gotta know, as my quested thirst of knowledged imput dictates a demanding request be rendered, darn-ito_O

nobody

Reaction score
I believe in Dak and support him, but at this point I don't care a bit what any player says. I want to see it on the field, period.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Shame even in today's age.:facepalm:

You see any other player on this chat that's there's so much debate about his abilities?
NOPE.....Where's there is smoke there is fire!
You want the fans here to shut up and believe we have a franchise QB under center well only Dak can do that with his play on the field.
We await to be silenced......:omg:
I would be happy with Roger, Troy and even Romo but for now Dak is the Man.
He will be the QB for the foreseeable future and sitting around whining about it is futile. But if you pine for the days of Quincy Carter then there really is no hope for this team or your credibility.

You just need to adapt to the facts.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
With 6 def DB starters out injured....ya man sell crazy ....how about the one in Big D when the Eagles came to town with a full defense and we're taking selfies in the end-zone all game long?
Or the one 6-0 (Week 17) where we kicked 2 fg in a game where the eagles were playing for nothing with there 3rd stringers.
Ya guess you forgot those games eh????
You said he couldn't do it but yet you making excuses now.

The 6-0 game, really..... They were eliminated from the playoffs, no one was trying in that game.

Even when you are proven wrong you still can't give credit. Almost 250 yards passing and 3 TDs in the 4th quarter and 1 drive in overtime.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would be happy with Roger, Troy and even Romo but for now Dak is the Man.
He will be the QB for the foreseeable future and sitting around whining about it is futile. But if you pine for the days of Quincy Carter then there really is no hope for this team or your credibility.

You just need to adapt to the facts.

You want facts so be it....

Has more flaws than most bench QB in the league.
Only in your mind and a some others he is the future of our Franchise at QB.
Fact....I still don't see the FO signing him to a long term deal so till then leave the Franchise QB talk at the door at money talks and BS walks!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to adapt to the fact we're a talented team with 1 quality QB away from another Superbowl appearance!
The future will decide who today was right or wrong.

P.S. I'm rarely wrong .....lol....

Maxmadden

Reaction score
You want facts so be it....

Has more flaws than most bench QB in the league.
Only in your mind and a some others he is the future of our Franchise at QB.
Fact....I still don't see the FO signing him to a long term deal so till then leave the Franchise QB talk at the door at money talks and BS walks!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to adapt to the fact we're a talented team with 1 quality QB away from another Superbowl appearance!
The future will decide who today was right or wrong.

P.S. I'm rarely wrong .....lol....
I am all for upgrading the QB position but it ain't happening.
Fact 1 He will very soon have a franchise contract.
Fact 2 Ain't nothing you or I can do about it.
Fact 3 I hate people that sit around and whine all the time about things they have no control over.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Shame even in today's age.:facepalm:

You see any other player on this chat that's there's so much debate about his abilities?
NOPE.....Where's there is smoke there is fire!
You want the fans here to shut up and believe we have a franchise QB under center well only Dak can do that with his play on the field.
We await to be silenced......:omg:

Here the facts We did no Preparation for the end of Tony Romos Career ZERO!!

Dak was an afterthought not supposed to be the franchise QB but was thrown to the wolves as the first 2 QBs went down .

Dak did a great job and although not a finished product took us to the playoffs and has progressed ever since as we watched most of his draft class wash out .

Get this through your head If you are not going to use a HIGH FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK ON A QB you cant expect a finished product and even then there are no guarantees

We are extremely lucky that Dak is as talented as he is being drafted in the 4th round. There is nothing to complain about Dak has flat out played way beyond his draft status and given us very good value and a chance to build a team .

You need to do us all a favor and shut up till we use a high 1st round pick and he isnt a turn key QB . Then you can complain to your hearts content . In the mean time let us Cowboy fans try and enjoy the season minus your incessant whining about a QB thats playing much better than anyone expected

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Saints, Patriots, Bears, Eagles, Rams, Vikings, and maybe Packers games will tell us exactly what Dak is.

There won't be much doubt about what level of QB he'll be in his career at the end of this season.
There really shouldn’t be that doubt now when you factor in how he plays against other elite quarterbacks. He rarely loses those matchups.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quincy couldn't even throw a spiral. To top it off, he wasn't a very good runner and he had a brick for brains. Parcells took him as far as he could go.

Dak will never be the Iconic Cowboys QB in your eyes (probably because of some personal bias), but the young man is a gamer and a leader, sometimes that is enough. He is at least as good as Eli.
It’s a character weakness he has. He’s not man enough to admit when he’s wrong. Instead he just doubles down. You don’t want to be in a foxhole with his type because you’ll have to frag him to protect your own ***.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
There are not many excuses needed if any. 2nd most games won in the last 3 seasons that he has started. Just win baby.
It’s many excuses needed because most people not on the narcotic know that team wins being attributed to one person is stupid. Football isn’t a solo sport where what you posted makes sense.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If his protection holds up, I think Dak has a big year this year. This is his deepest group of skill players, assuming Elliott shows up, and he's got a good, deep OL to keep him upright. I'd sign him before this season if we possibly can. He's going to be a lot more expensive next year.