Twitter: Dak: This the best I've ever felt going into week one

risco

Reaction score
For some odd reason, I don’t like seeing these types of comments... just got there and play your but off.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
With no interceptions, I'll take that EVERY WEEK with a W..........

Ole Herm was so right........you play to win the game. As if winning's taking a backseat with some of you guys....strange.
Nobody is taking a backseat with nothing. You’re the one who added the W part to the equation. The person you quoted just mentioned Daks stats in his opinion so you have to ask yourself what does a W have to do with him saying what he thinks Daks stats are going to be?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He's ready to roll........Lexxxx'a go

https://mavensports.io/cowboys/news...er-felt-going-into-week-1-bnwa3QjdmkSE7IhRzem

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: 'This is the best I've ever felt going into Week 1'
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY1ODc0NjgyOTA4NzE0MDUx%2Fdak-point-side.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fmaven.io%2Fapi%2Fuser%2FwrXBZXKyZ0Cs1yNmLcpZ7g%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D7

byMikeFisher1 hr

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: 'This is the best I've ever felt going into Week 1'

FRISCO - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is raving about the place to which Dak Prescott has "lifted the boat.'' That, of course, is standard fare from "Jerry Poppins.'' But three preseason games in, Dak himself feels the same way.

“I feel great,” Prescott said of his preseason work, “I’m in the position I want to be in. I feel the best that I’ve ever felt, from every aspect of the quarterback position going into Week 1.”

ST_U Dak and just actually be ready! ;)

Jk! I sure hope you feel the best you’ve ever felt. If Zeke continues being an a-hole, we’ll need ya to be at your very best. The O-line will need a few games to gel, they’re not as great as they used to be.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s many excuses needed because most people not on the narcotic know that team wins being attributed to one person is stupid. Football isn’t a solo sport where what you posted makes sense.
Yet every loss is blamed on Dak. Give me a break with your nonsense.

renny

Reaction score
There are not many excuses needed if any. 2nd most games won in the last 3 seasons that he has started. Just win baby.
We bother following the team, if all you do is complain about the QB.

dfense

Reaction score
Whole lotta me and I's in those goals. Not a really good sign.

Dak's 1st achievable goal should be improving the red zone scoring. Bottom of the league last year. If he doesn't improve that, the rest doesn't really matter.

erod

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2: You’re so ignorant!
Uh, no, that is exactly what he is.

The Rams played no starters, nor did the 49ers. The early part of the Houston game is the only time he went against a first-string defense (and even that was missing guys).

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Every Win is credited to Dak and every loss is blamed on everyone and everything EXCEPT Dak.......Rockport 101 football

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's what you want to see. You need to give yourself a break and stop just looking for confirmation bias. I don't speak nonsense but if you super Dak fans want to be martyrs so be it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Every Win is credited to Dak and every loss is blamed on everyone and everything EXCEPT Dak.......Rockport 101 football
I'd say its a matter of what you want to see personally. I see your pov and Rockport both poste on here but he isn't going to get me to believe that its only Dak being blamed for losses when we can see the post that speak on other parts of the team. Dak might get more vocal blame but playing QB for better or worse you get more credit/ blame.

Dak is polarizing so that in itself should tell you he probably isn't the greatest at his job. Zeke isn't polarizing for on the field play because the majority know he's good. Dak on the other hand needs all types of he's a gamer, leader, other non football skills junk to build his average QB skills self out. Being polarizing might work if you're a sports talking head but as a player you probably want more people to say you're good than having a close to 50/50 split on a particular players skills.

JReed1000

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't get a contract done and gets this team to the NFCCG Jerry is gonna regret not signing him for 33-34M. Its just business....Say what you want about Dak but hes smart and he's betting on himself and if you think a team like the Colts wont look into his record and winning ways youre blind. This dude always says the right things, always where he's supposed to be, a leader and best of all he's managed to stay injury free. He's gonna get paid here or elsewhere. Book it....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't get a contract done and gets this team to the NFCCG Jerry is gonna regret not signing him for 33-34M. Its just business....Say what you want about Dak but hes smart and he's betting on himself and if you think a team like the Colts wont look into his record and winning ways youre blind. This dude always says the right things, always where he's supposed to be, a leader and best of all he's managed to stay injury free. He's gonna get paid here or elsewhere. Book it....
Why not post the other side of this bet also? That's how you know some of y'all are toooooo bias. What if he doesn't get to the nfccg and has a similar year to the second year when folks were like I don't know if he's the answer? I might be blind but any team just looking into QB record and winning as if this is a solo sport is stupid. Who cares if he's a leader and says the right things? That's PC nonsense and morality fluff for some people that need role models which is sad when it comes from other adult men. The only thing that matters is can you play and he's just average at his actual position. I'll give you the injury free though.