Twitter: Dak tied with Kyler Murray for best odds to win MVP

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Dak doesn’t win playoff games he’s not winning MVP, so quit your whining and just appreciate the fact a Cowboys QB is in that conversation.
MVP is for regular season, not playoffs....so its decided before playoff games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't care who gets voted MVP. Never have, never will.

I just want another Super Bowl win for the Cowboys.
there are a few on here that do and have made that a condition to consider Dak a good player...they also have said, they make their own rules

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cup cake schedule?

We played Tampa the superbowl champs.

We will also play Kansas City, the superbowl contenders.

We also play the undefeated Cardinals later on, who is undefeated.

The cup-cake schedule is a fallacy and only invented by the pundits.
oh leave him be....he is in fantasy world...smoking something....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is so dumb, Kyler does way more than Dak. Kyler is there entire offense while Dak just manage the game.
hmmm, they have a top 10 OL, Hopkins, Green and christian Kirk....not sure what's not stacked about their offense.

oh, I forgot, you have an agenda to drive so ok then they are not stacked....go ahead with your bad self ;)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You guys have it all wrong. Brady is going to win it.

He sure could and to be honest with how he is playing at his age...who could argue that..I just want him to tell everyone what he is really doing to stay at age 30 this long once he retires..

Aulac

Reaction score
hmmm, they have a top 10 OL, Hopkins, Green and christian Kirk....not sure what's not stacked about their offense.

oh, I forgot, you have an agenda to drive so ok then they are not stacked....go ahead with your bad self ;)

When did I say they weren't stack?

Aulac

Reaction score
Buccaneers haven't had a cup cake schedule or stacked roster? And this stack roster won 6 games last year....yeah its heavily stacked. Hahahhahahh.

Moore wasn't experience last year, Diggs is better this year, and Parson wasn't here last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Moore wasn't experience last year, Diggs is better this year, and Parson wasn't here last year.
What does that have to do with anything? Diggs, Moore and Parsons not being here isn't why they only won 6 games last year lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah Dak sure managed that game in New England. Its a team sport but man posts like this make me laugh.
Just a dumb take. At this point you already know the type of person that even says stupid stuff like that. Literally even Dak's biggest doubters have come to grips with how he's playing this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brady has like 21 TD’s now. I don’t see how he doesn’t get it

If Kyler and Dak are around Brady's stats with better team records they for sure will be in the running. How their respective teams season goes will determine who wins it iMO.