News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I have to say though history, is coming true, it doesnt look like dallas will repeat as div champ now does it????
Also dallas 1 good year , then next is a bad one is coming true.

But they may do better without dak, as everyone will have to do better now to help rush or whoever.

ESisback

Reaction score
What does it say about the Cowboy's confidence in their own drafting job when they hire a 9-time pro-bowler to back up their #1 draft pick and their #3 draft pick is a healthy scratch in a position of need? Dak being gone could be a good thing but we don't have the talent to take advantage of his absence. So mail the season in, it's over!

Unique circumstances. The #1 starts the first game against a formidable opponent at OT, after practicing and playing preseason at LG. A third round WR not playing game one isn’t an indictment either. If he’s not injured and still gets no snaps by the 2nd or 3rd game, THEN I’d question it. But of course the automatic reaction these days is overreaction, isn’t it?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

bigE79

Reaction score
any day of week i turn in what i know if Cowboys can just win....but before we use to only shoot ourselves in the foot....but it seems this year....we pulled out a 12-gauge double barrel

big E79....one of the best OT's ever to play...until the accident and still in the good range afterward
Should still be considered for the HOF nobody dominated like he did.

Shane612

Reaction score
Who cares how long he's gone?
Rush will do just as good. This wasn't going anywhere anyway.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Unique circumstances. The #1 starts the first game against a formidable opponent at OT, after practicing and playing preseason at LG. A third round WR not playing game one isn’t an indictment either. If he’s not injured and still gets no snaps by the 2nd or 3rd game, THEN I’d question it. But of course the automatic reaction these days is overreaction, isn’t it?
Kicking the can down the road after identifying a possible issue is why they never get fixed. Way to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, the top pick in the draft. These idiots picking. That should work out great.

ESisback

Reaction score
Kicking the can down the road after identifying a possible issue is why they never get fixed. Way to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Oh, so YOU’RE the solution? So why sit here and argue with lower life forms on the internet? If you truly have the power, influence and expertise, why not go for the big bucks and save the team? They need a quality GM, you know!

Listen, Dak was terrible, but IMHO, there were reasons, not excuses. Yeah, the OL was/is a problem, and we have no downfield threat at WR. On top of that, Kellen Moore’s playcalling has been narrow and predictable, and one wonders WHY such a smart guy isn’t adapting his approach. I think Jerry’s responsible, pushing his Boy Wonder agenda. It’s not an environment conducive to the success of an average QB. Dak LOOKS the part, he’s big, strong, a hard worker, and a good leader. But that’s it. When Roger or Troy or even Romo played, the average fan was fairly confident the QB would elevate us in most cases. Now? Nope!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh, so YOU’RE the solution? So why sit here and argue with lower life forms on the internet? If you truly have the power, influence, and expertise, why not go for the big bucks and save the team? They need a quality GM, you know!

Listen, Dak was terrible, but IMHO, there were reasons, not excuses. Yeah, the OL was/is a problem, and we have no downfield threat at WR. On top of that, Kellen Moore’s playcalling has been narrow and predictable, and one wonders WHY such a smart guy isn’t adapting his approach. I think Jerry’s responsible, for pushing his Boy Wonder agenda. It’s not an environment conducive to the success of an average QB. Dak LOOKS the part, he’s big, strong, a hard worker, and a good leader. But that’s it. When Roger or Troy or even Romo played, the average fan was fairly confident the QB would elevate us in most cases. Now? Nope!
Yes, I'm the solution so listen to what I'm prescribing to fix what ails this team...

1) Fire Kellen Moore immediately and give the play calling to Will McClay. McClay won't abandon the run so fast.
2) While Dak is convalescing, make the QB responsibilities much easier for Cooper Rush by feeding Zeke.
3) With McG hurt, put Peters in at LG and let Smith and Peters work side by side... mentor and student.
4) Will Grier has a pretty good long ball so I might even give him a game once MG gets back plus I send Turpin deep.

That's what I would do. Am I hired?

ESisback

Reaction score
Yes, I'm the solution so listen to what I'm prescribing to fix what ails this team...

1) Fire Kellen Moore immediately and give the play calling to Will McClay. McClay won't abandon the run so fast.
2) While Dak is convalescing, make the QB responsibilities much easier for Cooper Rush by feeding Zeke.
3) With McG hurt, put Peters in at LG and let Smith and Peters work side by side... mentor and student.
4) Will Grier has a pretty good long ball so I might even give him a game once MG gets back plus I send Turpin deep.

That's what I would do. Am I hired?
Some good ideas! Alas, you’re just a speculator, like me!