News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I absolutely hate this. As much as people rag on Dak, we had a chance at the playoffs with him, tonight's performance notwithstanding. We have no chance without him. None. Yes, Dak Prescott makes the Cowboys a better team. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. There's plenty of blame to go around. Jerry and Stephen should be ashamed of themselves. I was hoping for an exciting season despite some obvious holes that they refused to plug. Looks like everything that could be a problem is a problem. And I'd like to slap their faces.

I'd take it as a favor if I were allowed to kick Jerry & Son in the rear end with a pointed-toe boot (really hard.) Please, and Thank You. :grin:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste anything getting a qb in here as a stopgap.

this team is mediocre at best, especially at wr (Lamb another overhyped player), massively rebuilding on the oline, and bereft of playmakers outside of Parsons.

I’d say look to next year, but have zero confidence in anybody making football decisions.

ESisback

Reaction score
A chance for false hope.

Besides, given how the Niners looked today I'm not sure they'd be so quick to trade Jimmy G in the first place.

But isn’t Trey Lance THE FUTURE? You know, the trendy, hip hop super-athlete?

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Dak was a horribly inaccurate dufus. The line is shot to hell. The receivers stink. Doesn't matter who we stick back there to quarterback.. Don't understand how all these sportswriting experts thought this was a 12 win team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I absolutely hate this. As much as people rag on Dak, we had a chance at the playoffs with him, tonight's performance notwithstanding. We have no chance without him. None. Yes, Dak Prescott makes the Cowboys a better team. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. There's plenty of blame to go around. Jerry and Stephen should be ashamed of themselves. I was hoping for an exciting season despite some obvious holes that they refused to plug. Looks like everything that could be a problem is a problem. And I'd like to slap their faces.

Look on the bright side. Were going to get a high pick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seasons over folks, sorry.
Not that it looked very good after the way we played tonight anyway.

Almost have to feel a little sorry for MM. Having a GM like Jerry is the kiss of death and on top of it you lose Dak for two seasons.

Stephen A has never looked more right. Cowboys are literally an accident waiting to happen. Already seeing the media making jokes about the Cowboys. LOL

Keep it coming, Jerry deserves it. The look on his face after the came was the only thing that made me feel better.

scottsp

Reaction score
Even if the gomers did decide to move picks for a QB, say Garoppolo (lol, yeah right), it’s highly doubtful he would waive his no-trade to come here.

Come here to throw to who? And to line up behind this O-line and work with Kellen Moore?

In terms of any playoff aspirations, this season is done. That’s not humor or overreaction. The waters were troubled for this team a week ago. There’s blood in it now.

Time for draft prep.

Verdict

Reaction score
I could see Jerry flipping a later round pick for a QB.