News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dak is done longer term. He's injury prone and as everyone will have seen last night - he's just not very good. At least he has a no trade clause - you really couldn't make it up!

Either trade for Jimmy G but how much would we have to give up or tank for a top 5 pick in the draft.
From what we seen from the entire YEAR last year, he is a good qb. Judging him off one game is interesting, I guess Rogers and Burrow are also bad qb's? By your logic, they are.

csirl

Reaction score
This couldnt have gone better for Daks agent. Dak gets paid in full for being injured and Dak doesnt get found out this season. What are the bets that ther thumb will be "still not fully healed" even after he returns? Will be able to blame 2022 on the iinjury and spin this into 2023 being Daks year.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I wonder how Jerry feels about the 40 mil $$$ he spent to get Dak as his QB.
We're all especially aware how sensitive he is about such things! :omg:
I'm unsure whether to feel bad for Dak, Jerry or Stevie. :huh:
Jerry? you mean Stephen (stingy sob)

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I absolutely hate this. As much as people rag on Dak, we had a chance at the playoffs with him, tonight's performance notwithstanding. We have no chance without him. None. Yes, Dak Prescott makes the Cowboys a better team. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. There's plenty of blame to go around. Jerry and Stephen should be ashamed of themselves. I was hoping for an exciting season despite some obvious holes that they refused to plug. Looks like everything that could be a problem is a problem. And I'd like to slap their faces.

I no the feeling but really, what did cowboy fans expect. Jerry and Stephen did nothing in the off-season to fix this team… and it showed up on day 1 and in a big way. They got the money, they have salary cap room and yet did nothing to help this team.
It’s the Cowboy way.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
At the very least this team can finally show some consistency. Very likely they can suck just as much with Rush as they do with Dak. It’s going to make the 1989 season seem like they were contenders. At least they had upside and fight though.

Big_D

Reaction score
At least Jerry really wants to win.. imagine if he didn’t?

StylisticS

Reaction score
How many more yrs on Dak’s contract?
Potential out is the 2024 off-season season. It was 2023 but they restructured. Still, it should not stop us from getting a real qb in the 2023 draft. That is, if we had a smart front office but we don’t have that.