Twitter: Dak vs Commanders game breakdown/analysis

droopdog7

Reaction score
Pretty good stuff. For full disclosure, I'm not a film guy. But I imagine EVERY QB misses open guys; the better QB's just miss left often. So I'm not terribly impressed by handpicking a bunch of plays that show Dak might have done better.

But I think we know he's isn't exactly the best passer in the league. It's probably time to stop beating Dak over the head with that particular hammer. Let's see if he can continue to lead this team his way. If he can, then we're good. If he can't, then eventually that will suck for him and the fans.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Pretty good stuff. For full disclosure, I'm not a film guy. But I imagine EVERY QB misses open guys; the better QB's just miss left often. So I'm not terribly impressed by handpicking a bunch of plays that show Dak might have done better.

But I think we know he's isn't exactly the best passer in the league. It's probably time to stop beating Dak over the head with that particular hammer. Let's see if he can continue to lead this team his way. If he can, then we're good. If he can't, then eventually that will suck for him and the fans.
That's pretty fair. In seths defense he stated there was much Much more he could have posted but for time sake he just did 10.

I agree with pretty much everything else. Go cowboys and let's pray