J12B

Reaction score
Non playoff teams
Record: 7-2
TD/INT: 22/3

Playoff Teams
Record: 1-6
TD/INT: 8/8

Dak's numbers stats were great last season, but they were padded against inferior competition.

This is why Jones can not make the mistake of giving in and paying Prescott as if he is a superbowl QB. Dak deserves Jared Goff's contract, with 1 million extra each year.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Non playoff teams

Playoff Teams

Dak's numbers stats were great last season, but they were padded against inferior competition.

This is why Jones can not make the mistake of giving in and paying Prescott as if he is a superbowl QB. Dak deserves Jared Goff's contract, with 1 million extra each year.

How'd Zeke do in those losses?

HanD

Reaction score
thanks for the original well thought out non-repetitive thread. it was much needed.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Again, Dak fan here.

But if you don't think these types of stats matter, you're purposely being ignorant.

NFL teams and front offices value "winning" ...especially in Quarterbacks.

You can make the argument that the win-loss record the past 4 years had more to do with inept coaching, but to pretend Dak is not accountable for his performances against great teams at all, is next-level apologizing.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Again, Dak fan here.

But if you don't think these types of stats matter, you're purposely being ignorant.

NFL teams and front offices value "winning" ...especially in Quarterbacks.

You can make the argument that the win-loss record the past 4 years had more to do with inept coaching, but to pretend Dak is not accountable for his performances against great teams at all, is next-level apologizing.

Teams win games. How'd Aikman do when Emmitt didn't show up vs good teams? Dak needs a consistent running game for the offense to move the chains.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What’s the record for career. And it’s a team game. There is a Defense and ST that are supposed to contribute. How good was our ST last year. I didn’t see JG getting us a kicker after he missed 5 or 6. Dak could have played better last year..

Qcard

Reaction score
Non playoff teams

Playoff Teams

Dumb post see below....So why was Wentz signed again???

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

heh that is mostly because we scored 31+ points in the 8 wins. That helped change the narrative that we are better on offense than we really were. Not all losses were on offense but I count the 4 losses we failed to score 14+ points as an offensive failure (esp considering we are an offensively driven team). Obviously the other 4 losses attributed to defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
heh that is mostly because we scored 31+ points in the 8 wins. That helped change the narrative that we are better on offense than we really were. Not all losses were on offense but I count the 4 losses we failed to score 14+ points as an offensive failure (esp considering we are an offensively driven team). Obviously the other 4 losses attributed to defense.
It is normal for a team to have 4 poor offensive performances in a season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i'm kinda in the middle on dak. honestly i'm sick of these threads but this stat is one of the most noteworthy ones i've seen yet. ty.
Yeah this team and Garrett just bit off more than they can chew being content with not getting turnovers AND having a poor special teams. You just can't do that.