Dak was disrespected, he shouldn't put up with this

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

Then he goes out there and breaks his ankle/foot. We don't deserve him.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

We don't deserve him. We were ungrateful

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

Welp, I guess we have to draft a QB guys.

#DontpayDak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No team except goofball Jerry & Sons would ever consider giving Dak a + 30 million dollar deal.
The Spring will crash land Prescott to his new reality.....Winston, you there bud?"????

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

#DontpayDak
Chances are pretty good Dak will return to normal BUT Dak is damaged goods now and who knows. I doubt he will be doing as much running. That was one of his biggest strengths and now he is going to be resigned to being a pocket passer. Dak could retire tomorrow and have a great life without working another day. He has made a lot of money with Dallas and he should be grateful. I dont believe there is a team in the NFL that would of paid him what he wanted. It will be very interesting to see how this contract plays out now that he has to prove all over again that he is a capable starter. His running days are done, I guarantee he wont be as fast and he was slow to start and he wont be fighting off tackles like he used too.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chances are pretty good Dak will return to normal BUT Dak is damaged goods now and who knows. I doubt he will be doing as much running. That was one of his biggest strengths and now he is going to be resigned to being a pocket passer. Dak could retire tomorrow and have a great life without working another day. He has made a lot of money with Dallas and he should be grateful. I dont believe there is a team in the NFL that would of paid him what he wanted. It will be very interesting to see how this contract plays out now that he has to prove all over again that he is a capable starter. His running days are done, I guarantee he wont be as fast and he was slow to start and he wont be fighting off tackles like he used too.

Dak is not a premier pocket passer never was never will be as he lacks most of the talent traits to be considered one.
Ya don't bring up his garbage stats as that's all they are PREVENT garbage when the game is lost stats!
Dak is done in the NFL within 2-3 years from his departure from the Cowboys.
Yes, the Star has been good to this 4 the comp pick hope he has saved his cash as a good life is more than possible with the income he has collected!
There has never been such an over-rated player who wore the Star!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
that doesnt make him right necessarily. thats not disrespecting?

Good one. A lot of fans described as Dak Haters are actually fans that dont agree with the position that the Cowboys just give Dak whatever he wanted.

If we feel we cant afford the money that Dak wants he's got the right to get that money money somewhere else. That's not 'disrespect' it's business. when negotiating contracts its about offer and acceptance.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good one. A lot of fans described as Dak Haters are actually fans that dont agree with the position that the Cowboys just give Dak whatever he wanted.
Incorrect. It is extremely simple to differentiate Dak haters from people who just believe he shouldn’t get paid so much.

Here is a simple test. Take contract out of equation and then ask yourself, do I typically agree or disagree with Pappydog’s posts? If yes, you’re a Dak hater. If not, you’re probably not a Dak hater.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score

If we feel we cant afford the money that Dak wants he's got the right to get that money money somewhere else. That's not 'disrespect' it's business. when negotiating contracts its about offer and acceptance.
I am a Dak Fan and he is considered a top 10 quarterback in the NFL. Other teams will also pay him more then 35 million a year to be their quarterback. I am a Cowboys fan first. With that said if we finish 4-12 or worse we should blow the team up. We have had 5 years with most of these guys and ironically besides the receivers, Dak is the only player that is getting better. I think there are 5 quality quarterbacks that have to be considered in this draft. Lawrence, Fields, Trask, Lance, and Wilson. The scouting staff needs to be looking at these guys today. I would tag Dak and trade him because he will be the top free agent on the market. We would get more draft picks with the Dak trade and have 35+ million free agent money. We could have a quick rebuild because the NFC East is so bad.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Incorrect. It is extremely simple to differentiate Dak haters from people who just believe he shouldn’t get paid so much.

Here is a simple test. Take contract out of equation and then ask yourself, do I typically agree or disagree with Pappydog’s posts? If yes, you’re a Dak hater. If not, you’re probably not a Dak hater.

Its easier to take Pappy dog out of the equation put him on ignore and converse with normal fans that would like to see us have a quality QB and understand it will cost market value

starfan1

Reaction score
The stupidity of this franchise was further displayed by overpaying #21 after you were dumb enough to draft him at 4

overpaying # 54 and caving to #90. Those were bigger mistakes than paying #4. The bigger mistake was not paying him 1st when you gave said over and over he’s your guy

that said I’ll root for who’s ever behind center for this team but a top ten pick on anything except defense is going to make things worse

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

Lol - you're right, however, there's an element that soon as someone writes that Dak isnt worth....they jump down your throat with: But Romo or Other Teams do.

There's a distinctive grey area that some just dont see.

cowboyed

Reaction score

Well we really don't know how limited Dak will be if at all. Do you realize that all these athletes have sustained injuries multiple times since they have been playing football going back as far as recreational when they were kids? Now there are devastating injuries that will cut your career short and even put you in a wheel chair. Travis Frederick's has a neurological disorder, Guillain-Barre syndrome, that forced him into retirement.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
The stupidity of this franchise was further displayed by overpaying #21 after you were dumb enough to draft him at 4

overpaying # 54 and caving to #90. Those were bigger mistakes than paying #4. The bigger mistake was not paying him 1st when you gave said over and over he’s your guy

that said I’ll root for who’s ever behind center for this team but a top ten pick on anything except defense is going to make things worse

To be fair to Zeke he saw the financial situation and was brave enough to manipulate the contract situation by holding out .....hence he gets paid first and breaks the bank.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't know you Dak haters were also medical doctors? You guys should charge to give out your medical advice.
:D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
thats todays mindset. You should get what you want not what you've earned. Buff, NO, NE, PHI, CHI off the top of my head last year. We didn't even have a chance in those games because he couldn't move the ball at all.
Are you talking about Dak or Zeke?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I am a Dak Fan and he is considered a top 10 quarterback in the NFL. Other teams will also pay him more then 35 million a year to be their quarterback. I am a Cowboys fan first. With that said if we finish 4-12 or worse we should blow the team up. We have had 5 years with most of these guys and ironically besides the receivers, Dak is the only player that is getting better. I think there are 5 quality quarterbacks that have to be considered in this draft. Lawrence, Fields, Trask, Lance, and Wilson. The scouting staff needs to be looking at these guys today. I would tag Dak and trade him because he will be the top free agent on the market. We would get more draft picks with the Dak trade and have 35+ million free agent money. We could have a quick rebuild because the NFC East is so bad.

I agree with every word. There are a number of ways this can go. If Dak just wants most money we cant compete with teams like the Colts, if he wants 3 years we wont be able the afford him and to improve (i acknowledge CAP deniers, however, they can never give specifics).

The wild card that we didnt have heading into the season is the potential to draft in the top 5 which enhances chances of drafting a QB (which we HAVE to do if Dak hasnt signed by then).

Qcard

Reaction score

#DontpayDak
Hate! Hate! Hate!