Twitter: Dak will focus on accuracy next year

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they need faster targets... better be glad they didn't have somebody rushing Dak.. he might not even known where the targets were..........lmao... the glitch in it's finest.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Embarrassing and here comes the pain for us come next season while our foe is in the Superbowl with back-up Foles....
hey he's working on his accuracy... lol.. maybe he should stay there and throw at the targets until preseason... sheesh... Roger and Troy can still hit those targets...

He had his 15 min of fame and Jerry should wake up and get us a Franchise QB as noodle Dak STINKS!!!!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He needs to fix his footwork.

All of his problems stem from that.

The inconsistent accuracy and issues of dealing with heavy pressure.

If he can fix his footwork he is going to be fine. If he can’t, then the cowboys will need to look for the next QB.
Hes not that good since his accuracy is trash and that's not the way to win with a qb unless you have an all time D which we don't

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the QB that will take us to Glory days.....LOL....i doubt he can take us to Denny's....

David Carr dominates Dak Prescott in a passing competiton

And you asked why Dak insisted playing in our last game vrs the Eagles??? Here's why down below.....now you tell me who looks more like a NFL QB???

benson

Reaction score
The only thing Dak accomplished was destroying a 2-3 year window where Romo could have competed for a SB with Zeke and Lee, at the very least prevented this atrocity of the eagles winning a SB.

We’ll be drafting a new QB within 1-2 years and Dak will be looking for jobs at Wendy’s with RG3

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He needs to, cause he got abused by David Carr at one of those SB interviews...Carr even did a trick shot bounce ball into one of the targets. Carr got all but 1 of them.

BTW, none of the targets were moving.....an NFL QB should be able to kill those stand still targets.

I like Dak, but he is the anti-Aikman when it comes to ball placement.

Haimerej

Reaction score
What did Dak work on last off season since his performance was subpar the 2017 year?

He worked with Tom Shaw last offseason.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dak-prescott-works-tom-shaw-223113097.html

“'Coach Shaw talks to us all the time about turning your weaknesses into strengths, so that’s what I’ve been focusing on during the majority of the spring,' Prescott said. 'As an NFL quarterback, there is always some aspect of your game — accuracy, footwork, strength — something you can always work on to improve, so that’s been my focus.'"

kevm3

Reaction score
How many of those clutch Foles passes does Dak make tonight...

I’d be hard pressed to say he could make any of those confidently

Watching that game tonight showed me how far behind he really is.

What was foles prior to him getting pederson as a head coach?

Dak's problem is that he's such a company guy that he will cosign anything the organization throws at him, including making Kellen Moore his qb coach.