Twitter: Dak, Zeke and Dez Working Out Again

Big_D

Reaction score
On timing routes, the ball should be out of the QB's hands at or right before the receiver makes his break. When a receiver turns and stands to wait, you give the DB a chance to come back to the ball as well. I was mostly joking, hence the laughing dog, but this is football 101, come on.

That ball has to be out of his hands before they break. Should be there the second they turn around.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
do you see how long those receivers have to wait on those curl routes, that's a pick 6 waiting to happen

No no no, "we don't understand that those were different throwing and receiving drills." You know, that mythical throwing/receiving drill where you stand around until after your WR has completely stopped moving, take a deep breath, point to the WR and mouth to the coach, "Him?" then yell, "throwing," before proceeding to throw the ball.

nobody

Reaction score
No no no, "we don't understand that those were different throwing and receiving drills." You know, that mythical throwing/receiving drill where you stand around until after your WR has completely stopped moving, take a deep breath, point to the WR and mouth to the coach, "Him?" then yell, "throwing," before proceeding to throw the ball.

Off-season, dude. Chill. He does that stuff in games and it's different. I'm not advocating paying what he's asking either. I'm just saying the criticisms are kind of ridiculous.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think that they understand those were different throwing and receiving drills they were running. Some of them required the receiver to stop like that. What was a little more worrying was how many of the throws were errant. I'm sure it's just because it's the off-season and he'll work it out, but if Dak is wanting that much money, he absolutely has to be more accurate when there's no defense harassing him.
When Dez was running practice routes with Mahomes throwing to him, there were several throws Mahomes made that were errant/off. All QBs throw errant passes bro.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
On timing routes, the ball should be out of the QB's hands at or right before the receiver makes his break. When a receiver turns and stands to wait, you give the DB a chance to come back to the ball as well. I was mostly joking, hence the laughing dog, but this is football 101, come on.
We all know that, but how do you know it was a timing route? Maybe they are just going through the motions just to get some exercise?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess you’re ignoring the multiple leg injuries he was trying play through.

Dumbest fanbase in all of sports, smh.
How could I ignore Dez was a shell of himself, no matter the excuse? What exactly are you citing that makes Cowboys fans the "dumbest in sports"? Is it just because he's not being given a chance to be a Cowboy again or is it the Cowboys fan's fault he not being given a chance to be on any NFL roster? lol

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Off-season, dude. Chill. He does that stuff in games and it's different. I'm not advocating paying what he's asking either. I'm just saying the criticisms are kind of ridiculous.

I'm so chill, I'm messing with random dudes on a Cowboys message board. I'm cool as Billie D Williams on the other side of the pillow.

cern

Reaction score
They don't post their workouts on social media. And actually neither did Dak, Zeke, or Dez. Their trainer did because he's promoting his business.

Amari is an Instagram honey. He don't post workout videos.

Michael Gallup has this..

Ceedee has draft vids.

Dassit!

It was a rhetorical question. :) a subtle jab at dez.

nobody

Reaction score
When Dez was running practice routes with Mahomes throwing to him, there were several throws Mahomes made that were errant/off. All QBs throw errant passes bro.

Mahomes isn't currently asking to be the highest paid QB in the league. LOL

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
How could I ignore Dez was a shell of himself, no matter the excuse? What exactly are you citing that makes Cowboys fans the "dumbest in sports"? Is it just because he's not being given a chance to be a Cowboy again or is it the Cowboys fan's fault he not being given a chance to be on any NFL roster? lol

Because he was clearly limited due to injury and yet you choose to ignore it and treat it like he was injury free and just underperforming.

Meanwhile, we trot out Witten who is not injured but is producing like a below average starting TE and you want to lionize him as a hero.

It has zero to do with Dez ever playing in the NFL again.

Nav22

Reaction score
I want to sign Dez just to witness all the weekly whining and hate that would take place.

Never understood the Dez hate.

He must have smacked a lot of posters’ mommas.
If you enjoy whining and hate, open a Dak thread sometime.

Dak has smacked every one of his haters right in their gaping, stupid mouths.

$31m on the tag, 5-year/$175m on the table. SSSSMMMMAACCKKKK!!!!!
:thumbup:

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Let’s see Witten comes back and it’s all sunshine and rainbows. Dez wants to come back at it’s he’s past his prime. Hmmmm