Twitter: Dak, Zeke and Dez Working Out Again

Nav22

Reaction score
Let’s see Witten comes back and it’s all sunshine and rainbows. Dez wants to come back at it’s he’s past his prime. Hmmmm
Did Witten burn his bridges like a whiny 5-year-old too? Or was that just Dez?

star-ving

Reaction score
Seemed like Dez was humbled a little and would have liked him back.

They slammed the door in his face by giving away his number.

Nav22

Reaction score
You mean when Dez told the truth about Garrett.
And called Sean Lee “Snake Lee” while insinuating that Lee got him cut.

Lee’s response:

“First thing, to say that I can get anybody off the team and have any input on a roster is absurd," Lee said. "The second thing, I love Dez and I want the best for him.

"You know, to be honest, we did butt heads, because I wanted Dez to be more accountable to this team and his teammates. To be honest with you, a lot of the team felt that way. I think he needs to look at himself and hold himself accountable."

—————————

You can take Dez’s side, I’m firmly on Lee’s side. Dez’s immaturity was always a distraction and he wasn’t a true leader since he wasn’t reliable enough to be one. That’s also why he was never voted captain.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Because he was clearly limited due to injury and yet you choose to ignore it and treat it like he was injury free and just underperforming.

Meanwhile, we trot out Witten who is not injured but is producing like a below average starting TE and you want to lionize him as a hero.

It has zero to do with Dez ever playing in the NFL again.
When was Witten ever in this conversation? Are you now moving the goal post, trying to make a point? Witten isn't even in Dallas anymore so that has nothing to do with Dez not being on an NFL roster right now. We aren't rehashing the past to explain away what's going on right now so I suggest you just get over whatever injustice you think has been done to poor Dez and deal with the here and now. Dez is no longer NFL material according to the Cowboys, 31 other teams agree. lol

morat1959

Reaction score
Pretty much what runnings do for probably 80 percent of their catches, at least in our previous system. Find an open spot underneath and show your numbers to your QB.
And if Dak’s throwing, get ready to jump or dive to catch the ball.

Qcard

Reaction score

No offense to Dez but it will be nice to see Amari, Gallup or Ceedee in one of these videos.

Nice to see Dak and Zeke still putting in work though.

This video is trash...No children. no wife cheerleading in the back ground.

Clearly you can see that Dak has no anticipation. Andy Dalton's passes are always on time and his 118 career INTs are a testament to his lack of discrimination.

Where are the jump boxes or moving targets with smoke like Pro Bowl..

:huh:

nobody

Reaction score
He will be in the next several months.

And he led his team to a SB win and is arguably the best QB in the league. I missed when Dak did that. I don't begrudge Dak wanting to get paid and wanting a shorter contract. I don't begrudge the Cowboys wanting to sign him for 5 years instead of 4.

However, Dak and his agent isn't taking into account a likely reduced salary cap in the future due to COVID this year. So the more he asks for, the more it will hurt the talent level on the team. While I want him signed and this contract situation over with, it's probably best if he does play under the tag this year to see what the cap will be like in 2021.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
When was Witten ever in this conversation? Are you now moving the goal post, trying to make a point? Witten isn't even in Dallas anymore so that has nothing to do with Dez not being on an NFL roster right now. We aren't rehashing the past to explain away what's going on right now so I suggest you just get over whatever injustice you think has been done to poor Dez and deal with the here and now. Dez is no longer NFL material according to the Cowboys, 31 other teams agree. lol

I was highlighting your hypocrisy. You’re okay being that way and I’m happy to call you out on it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I was highlighting your hypocrisy. You’re okay being that way and I’m happy to call you out on it.
You mean my hypocrisy that you made up. :rolleyes: It's apples and oranges, two different cases under completely different circumstances.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And he led his team to a SB win and is arguably the best QB in the league. I missed when Dak did that. I don't begrudge Dak wanting to get paid and wanting a shorter contract. I don't begrudge the Cowboys wanting to sign him for 5 years instead of 4.

However, Dak and his agent isn't taking into account a likely reduced salary cap in the future due to COVID this year. So the more he asks for, the more it will hurt the talent level on the team. While I want him signed and this contract situation over with, it's probably best if he does play under the tag this year to see what the cap will be like in 2021.
Did you watch Mahomes' performance during the Super Bowl? Rather average. His team carried him during that game, unlike how he carried his team the two playoff games prior. The same goes for Dak. In all 3 playoff games he has led the Cowboys in, Dak has shown up and carried the team in both losses and the win. THAT is what Dak has done and proven he is worth such top pay.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Fred Brown looks so much quicker making cuts. But Dez could still be a physical possession receiver. If it weren't for the emotional outbursts he would have already been signed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not care about CeeDee.
giphy.gif