Twitter: Dak's back and healthy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, May 24, 2021.

1. RonnieT24

RonnieT24 Well-Known Member

3,145 Messages
    4,095 Likes Received
    At full health I would call our offense better than what KC brought to the Super Bowl and better than what Green presented either time. I don't think there is any denying that the Bucs caught a huge break when both KC tackles were unavailable for the Super Bowl AND Mahomes was limping around with turf toe. A healthy Mahomes might have been able to run around make enough plays despite the poor line play but that was just a convergence of misfortune that cost KC any chance in that game. If our line is back and Dak is back and Zeke is back and motivated by the Pollard should start talk we should be able to more than hold our own against that defense. The issue of course will be whether our defense can hold them under 40. At this point I have my doubts but I am open to being proven wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston likes this.
  2. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

7,527 Messages
    7,114 Likes Received
    best luck to him. If he has pins in his leg I can tell you that leg is going to hurt more with a solid impact compared to a no pin leg.

3. InTheZone

7,527 Messages
    7,114 Likes Received
    nope, with Romo I expected him to beat any defense. With Dak, if he's going to be the highest paid then he better beat every defense.

Cowfan75 likes this.
  4. Redline360

Redline360 Well-Known Member

1,434 Messages
    1,948 Likes Received
    Don't care about the physical side of things. It's the mental part i'm worried about which is the 160m gamble

Definitely has a winners attitude and mind set however real time is a different story

5. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

17,139 Messages
    5,686 Likes Received
    He's blowing another fuse in a different thread now.

[​IMG]

6. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

16,993 Messages
    7,793 Likes Received
    ooohhh, now I have an obsessed stalker...interesting....I guess you want to shut down this thread too LOL..

so I thought you said you don't read my posts too funny

7. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

4,849 Messages
    2,713 Likes Received
    I already said it wasn't JUST brady. So not sure what you are going on about.

Having said that, if you think Brady and his ways did not inspire the rest of the team to excel...you are kidding yourself. Jordan didn't win NBA championships by himself...but he inspired and made better everyone around him.

8. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

4,849 Messages
    2,713 Likes Received

I will do exactly what I please, thank you very little.

There's ZERO right and wrong here. So we disagree...big deal. Have a great day.

9. Jimbo69

Jimbo69 Well-Known Member

317 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    Just seen this, good news. No excuses then.

Tangle_Foot likes this.
  10. RonnieT24

RonnieT24 Well-Known Member

3,145 Messages
    4,095 Likes Received
    Well if you're able to read my mind and argue against my thoughts you certainly don't need my input.. Carry on.. I'll check back later to find out what I thought about Dak at OTAs and how the defense looks to me. Try to make my thoughts easy for me to read.. Thanks..

11. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    I think the time off actually does players good

12. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    And people continue to say he’s not a winner. He hit the lottery he’s definitely a winner. In more ways than one

jazzcat22 likes this.
  13. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    The guy was a tree trunk

America's Cowboy likes this.
  14. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    He has one more Prime time games than any other quarterbacks and he’s been in the league I mean why bother LMAO. Haters will hate

15. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    Worthy. One of my favorite words especially when it comes to the draft. Always take most Worthy. Draft need you usually get burnt. Best player available you don’t need him. Prescott is definitely most worthy and deserve that title. He’s done everything you could ask a teammate to do. Go cowboys

16. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    I don’t think Mahomes should’ve won his first Super Bowl. I think 49ers coach blew it by stopping the run. I think Mahomes stunk up both games. Never mind that he didn’t have protection. He was all over the place with hail Mary’s. That’s what bailed him out. But you can’t rely on that constantly know touchdowns against Tampa proved it . I think the man is not as great as people make him out to be. And if he is truly the top quarterback. Where has the talent gone in this league league . The warren moons the John Elway,Steve Young’s Never mind the great ones. Nope I’m not a fan of today’s quarterbacks

17. Whirlwin

12,826 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    I disagree. Muscle grows around those pins and you don’t even know they’re there . And a hematoma is actually stronger than regular bone

18. InTheZone

7,527 Messages
    7,114 Likes Received
    I said nothing about his leg, muscles or bones, being weak, or feeling the pins if you're implying that. My dad and I broke a leg, have pins, and each leg is much more sensitive to the other. Can't imagine getting constantly hit in that leg either.

19. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

9,970 Messages
    10,068 Likes Received
    LOLLLLLL we need a clown emoji on this site.

You named ONE member.

So let’s assume @rocyaice really did say that and you’re not a complete bozo taking what he said out of context.

That means your comment about “Dak slobberers” was about ONE person.

And that means you’re an absolute coward for not just calling out that ONE person and instead pretending there’s a mini-society of fans who wished for Dak’s financial success ahead of the team’s success.

You’re not smart enough to finagle your way out of this. Bye.
    :laugh:

20. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

44,803 Messages
    37,605 Likes Received
    @Kevinicus is a liar for one. I’ve caught him lying numerous times. Secondly, I never said pay Dak I’d it’s detrimental to the team. I also don’t think it’s detrimental to the team....

In fact, I said I’d worry about Jaylon and Zeke’s contracts before his.

Nav22 likes this.