Dak's career OT stats

HungryLion

Reaction score
To be fair.

The Cowboys red zone TD percentage was top ten from 2013-2017 except for one blip in 2015.

RZTD% fell off a cliff in 2018 under Linehan. It improved under Moore in 2019, cratered in 2020 and is currently at it's best since 2017.

I'm not sure how this points to Moore as being the primary driver of red zone performance.

Points more to the OL and it’s health as being the primary driver IMO.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
defense choked they were on the field last and gave up the big penalty plays that gave an easy fg for the win..

corrected it for you..

if the defense played better and the refs were better at their job this is a 10 point win for us..facts..
sorry of you dont get the team concept but heres clues

Jackson had 4INt, 13 points fielded and his team won..

dak had zero TOs and put up 28 points and lost..

You act like Dak playing like crap for 3 quarters had no affect on the Defense. The offense was horrible until late 3rd and 4th Q. That was a big reason they lost. The D gave up some big plays and are not off the hook but to ack like Dak and that offense shares no blame is football stupid. If they played better the D wouldn't be on the field.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You act like Dak playing like crap for 3 quarters had no affect on the Defense. The offense was horrible until late 3rd and 4th Q. That was a big reason they lost. The D gave up some big plays and are not off the hook but to ack like Dak and that offense shares no blame is football stupid. If they played better the D wouldn't be on the field.
he had one slow qtr the 3rd and not really his fault... we don't act hers, thats you ok king of the drama club..

the defense and refs lost the game giant period,

>.end of story....

RonnieT24

Reaction score
To be fair.

The Cowboys red zone TD percentage was top ten from 2013-2017 except for one blip in 2015.

RZTD% fell off a cliff in 2018 under Linehan. It improved under Moore in 2019, cratered in 2020 and is currently at it's best since 2017.

I'm not sure how this points to Moore as being the primary driver of red zone performance.

Let's not pretend having a bunch of JAGS at receiver didn't hurt the 2018 ranking. I would bet a month's salary it was terrible until about game 8 and then got better the rest of the way.. Whaddaya think happened in that 8th game to change things up? But in reality the other component is that the Cowboys have never fully replaced Witten and Dez as red zone targets... and the line is no longer dominant enough to just smash it in down there.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's not pretend having a bunch of JAGS at receiver didn't hurt the 2018 ranking. I would bet a month's salary it was terrible until about game 8 and then got better the rest of the way.. Whaddaya think happened in that 8th game to change things up? But in reality the other component is that the Cowboys have never fully replaced Witten and Dez as red zone targets... and the line is no longer dominant enough to just smash it in down there.
coop trade

however lots of moves were made there as well at the bye..

cmoney23

Reaction score
Dak being clutch is a myth and a joke, obfuscated by the bus driver he was in 2016, when defense were being worn out by Zeke and Dak just had to take care of the ball.

whats-obfuscated-mean.jpg

RonnieT24

Reaction score
coop trade

however lots of moves were made there as well at the bye..

Yeah but that was the big one.. Was that also the year they fired the O-line coach for trying make a bunch of all pros learn a completely different way of blocking?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I was responding to this.
We used to be one of the best in the league until Moore took over.. we have been no better than middle of the pack since. A lot of the same guys.. some, like Dak, playing better than he ever has, but inferior results.. What other explanation can there be other than the play calling?
History doesn't show this to be true.