Dak's dad arrested marijuana possession

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Saw this a few days ago. Are Dak and his dad close?

Good question......but put it this way, I have not heard/read Dak mentioning anything about his father. Not saying he hasn't but I haven't heard it. Lot of times when you hear or see these kid glowing about their mom but little about their dad, tells me he's probably around......just tough love.

Jipper

Reaction score
He thought he was driving in the other orange county...must have been some good stuff to make him think he was in a completely different state

stiletto

Reaction score
I.e...,, Dak NOT Arrested for Marijuana possession...nothing to see here...move along....

obi-wan.jpg

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
At some point both pot and hemp need to be legal. I have yet to be in a car where the driver is stoned and he was speeding way past the speed limit. Normally people were behind cussing the fact he was driving so slowly.

Hemp would be a wonderful thing to introduce. So many things can be made from hemp and marketed.

And what the Hell, Willie Nelson is a walking advertisement since he is the country version of Keith Richards with pot.

erod

Reaction score
I don'think Dak has a relationship with his father to speak of.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At some point both pot and hemp need to be legal. I have yet to be in a car where the driver is stoned and he was speeding way past the speed limit. Normally people were behind cussing the fact he was driving so slowly.

Hemp would be a wonderful thing to introduce. So many things can be made from hemp and marketed.

And what the Hell, Willie Nelson is a walking advertisement since he is the country version of Keith Richards with pot.

Slow drivers can cause accidents just as speeders can too.
Not sure of the stats, probably not as many. But I had closer calls to being in an accident from slow drivers, more than fast..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nat Prescott recently moved to Frisco, about five miles from his son. His current job is watching Dak's dogs, Legend and The GOAT, a five-pound French Bulldog and new addition to the family.

But throughout last season, Nat drove an Austin city bus. He had previously been a commercial driver in the Louisiana oil fields but moved to Austin looking for new work. Some Austin riders started catching on.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Good question......but put it this way, I have not heard/read Dak mentioning anything about his father. Not saying he hasn't but I haven't heard it. Lot of times when you hear or see these kid glowing about their mom but little about their dad, tells me he's probably around......just tough love.
Mom and dad divorced about the time Dakota started school. Dad wasn't around much. Mom raised him and instilled her values in him.