Daks entire career defined in one game

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If your looking to define his career in one game this is the perfect example plays great despite many things going wrong but when it counts for whatever reason he ends up on the losing end.
Difference in the game. Dak 3 turnovers Russ 0. If it is 2-0 we might have won the game. I feel good about our team. Seattle could not have played better.

mardwin

Reaction score
That bugged me more than anything. The first few made sense with lots of time left to get to midfield. From there you need big chunks. They used all timeouts and the clock to get the last 20 yards.

Zeke in the 2 mins don't help much, I can't believe he cut back to get 2 yards when he should have stepped out of bounds.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That bugged me more than anything. The first few made sense with lots of time left to get to midfield. From there you need big chunks. They used all timeouts and the clock to get the last 20 yards.
It pissed me off too but honestly it should've worked. He use to do this earlier in his career but they use to stop the clock. These short passes aren't amounting too many yards and they aren't stopping the clock.

grgnfg420

Reaction score
LOL OK...Nothing mattered until the 4th qtr with seconds left...
That last play pretty much defined his career too gutted his *** off despite mistakes around him to get the chance to make the game winning play only to fall short once again... everything about this game was the story of dak Prescott as a dalllas cowboy