Twitter: Dak's on pace to obliterate his average stats from his first three years

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Well...I would be incredibly shocked if he comes anywhere near close to these numbers. We're going to be facing better teams soon and his numbers should dip some. I think most of what he's done is repeatable though against any team.
I'd be happy with 4k+ yards 30+ TDs less than 10 ints, either way homie's getting paaaaaaaaid!
At the end of the day regardless of his numbers he's becoming a better QB which is all I ask for that he keeps getting better.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak’s most impressive stats:
  • 36-18 W-L record (including playoffs)
  • 53 consecutive starts (including playoffs- never missed a start due to injury)
  • 76 TDs passing-24 INTs
  • 200 carries for 1032 yards, 19 TDs rushing
You can win with a guy like this.

lkelly

Reaction score
Ed Werder’s on pace to stay employed through the end of the year.

Mystifying.

Nav22

Reaction score
The problem is he can't keep playing the worst teams in the league. Business is about to pick up.

This is kind of ridiculous to do after 3 games against garbage.
As if you won’t have a new excuse if he keeps it up at New Orleans and vs Green Bay the next 2 weeks.

Your guy Wentz faced the Commanders too, remember?

Only difference is Wentz was at home and Dak was on the road... oh, and Dak didn’t fall behind 17-0 before needing to come back and squeak out a 3-point win.

Adorable losing to the Falcons and Lions.

Wentz is 6-8 since last season.
Wentz went 7-9 as a rookie in 2016.

That means that 2017, so far, is the only year in Wentz’s career that he wasn’t a loser. On pace for a 3rd losing season in 4 NFL seasons.

Dak will lap Wentz when it’s all said and done. I bet even you are starting to see it too.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
PAPPYDOG is just fine;) now lets hope we continue to play the Giants Skins and Fins all the way to the Superbowl baby......HOF please reverse a place for Dak!

Haven't you heard? Dak's induction ceremony take place in two weeks. The peeps in Canton rushed out and had his bust made on Monday. Youngest HOF inductee ever..... and the only one still on an active roster.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is he can't keep playing the worst teams in the league. Business is about to pick up.

This is kind of ridiculous to do after 3 games against garbage.

HATER HATER HATER HATER how dare you insinuate that Dak is not the BEST QB in the league! Jeez man open your eyes and witness GREATNESS !!!! Didn't you see how he overcame those monsters of the gridiron the last 3 weeks!!!!
HATER!!!!! lol.....