Twitter: Dak's on pace to obliterate his average stats from his first three years

Centex

Reaction score
So he is on pace for more interceptions and less rushing touchdowns and people want to sign him to an expensive contract.

Yes I'm joking.

birdwells1

Reaction score
The problem is he can't keep playing the worst teams in the league. Business is about to pick up.

This is kind of ridiculous to do after 3 games against garbage.

Naw, I wasn't sold on Dak before this year but he's just seeing the field better and attacking the deep middle like never before. Kellen Moore and Kitna have taken fear of making mistakes out of him and are diagramming plays where the wrs are wide open. You'd have to be afraid of saying that you are wrong to still hold this opinion and are just waiting to say that you were right which means that you're rooting for him to fail.

birdwells1

Reaction score
HATER HATER HATER HATER how dare you insinuate that Dak is not the BEST QB in the league! Jeez man open your eyes and witness GREATNESS !!!! Didn't you see how he overcame those monsters of the gridiron the last 3 weeks!!!!
HATER!!!!! lol.....

You're embarrassing yourself.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Haven't you heard? Dak's induction ceremony take place in two weeks. The peeps in Canton rushed out and had his bust made on Monday. Youngest HOF inductee ever..... and the only one still on an active roster.

Nah......no induction ceremony at all. Just a damn good QB, much better than many fans wanna see

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
PAPPYDOG is just fine;) now lets hope we continue to play the Giants Skins and Fins all the way to the Superbowl baby......HOF please reverse a place for Dak!
They already started kinky pictures of his profile. I told you more than once it was a scheme of what they wanted to do. Not what we actually can do the kid is a winner just admit it

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Nah......no induction ceremony at all. Just a damn good QB, much better than many fans wanna see

No one is denying the fact that he has had 3 good games to start the season. What some of us are trying to point out, and some are totally oblivious to, is that he hasn't yet faced a top defense. Lets wait and see how he does against the top tier defenses before anointing him or putting him on a pedestal.

pansophy

Reaction score
We are also projected to go 16-0, so I see Werder's point. Dak put it together so we should all be ecstatic about that, and Moore has put in a real offense. Dak will have his best year even if statistically he comes back to earth a bit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No one is denying the fact that he has had 3 good games to start the season. What some of us are trying to point out, and some are totally oblivious to, is that he hasn't yet faced a top defense. Lets wait and see how he does against the top tier defenses before anointing him or putting him on a pedestal.
Maybe that’s what Jerry’s waiting on before he pays the man.

Blake

Reaction score
The problem is he can't keep playing the worst teams in the league. Business is about to pick up.

This is kind of ridiculous to do after 3 games against garbage.

You pretty much had Dak pegged as a nobody back in 2016, and was overconfident about your assertions of him and Wentz. Yet he's been disproving you ever since, forcing you to move the goalposts time and again. You should learn a little humility and come to terms with the fact that you're not the know-it-all that you pretend to be, so that maybe you can stop embarassing yourself so much.

Proof

Reaction score
imagine what daniel jones is on pace to do WOW

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Some of our big time CZ members will debunk this in a matter of minutes! Just u wait..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Daniel jones is the best QB in the league, hes on pace for a HOF career..
add runner ups
Minishew
Jackson
Allen

Wow what great seasons they are on pace for …:))):facepalm::muttley::popcorn:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Daniel jones is the best QB in the league, hes on pace for a HOF career..
add runner ups
Minishew
Jackson
Allen

Wow what great seasons they are on pace for …:))):facepalm::muttley::popcorn:
I liked Minishew at Wash St. His size is what dropped him so low in draft. He’s a gamer. And Jackson despite wanting to run too much looks like the real deal. And Allen gave Miami a shot early in the game.

There’s some really good QB’s coming up right now. The better the team you surround them with , the better their results.

Look how well Dak is developing with the additional talent we’ve surrounded him with. And I’ve been a critic. But if this is the Dak of the future. I’m all in.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I liked Minishew at Wash St. His size is what dropped him so low in draft. He’s a gamer. And Jackson despite wanting to run too much looks like the real deal. And Allen gave Miami a shot early in the game.

There’s some really good QB’s coming up right now. The better the team you surround them with , the better their results.

Look how well Dak is developing with the additional talent we’ve surrounded him with. And I’ve been a critic. But if this is the Dak of the future. I’m all in.
true but you missed my sarcasm,

way too small of a sample size this season even for Dak to use words like on pace for career year after 3 games against bad teams.. these things tend to level off..I wish Dak all the success as hes our QB but this has got out of control a bit..im using temperament to not get ahead of my self with enthusiasm given the competition and the bigger games ahead..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
true but you missed my sarcasm,

way too small of a sample size this season even for Dak to use words like on pace for career year after 3 games against bad teams.. these things tend to level off..I wish Dak all the success as hes our QB but this has got out of control a bit..im using temperament to not get ahead of my self with enthusiasm given the competition and the bigger games ahead..
As fans we don’t need to know the final results before giving accolades for the current sample size.

There will be a time for final evaluations. And there will be some setbacks. For now we should be basking in the sun.