Twitter: Dak's on pace to obliterate his average stats from his first three years

blueblood70

Reaction score
As fans we don’t need to know the final results before giving accolades for the current sample size.

There will be a time for final evaluations. And there will be some setbacks. For now we should be basking in the sun.
I do I dont like to be set up for disappointment running a long while now..NFCCG or BUST..IDC about stats other then winning..

Oh and from my eyes to this thought Game 1 awesome , Dak yet again two games in row destroys NY..meh but hey he looked great, Washington game 2 still looked very goods but a drop from game 1, game 3 struggled the entire froist half and his overall numbers while respectful were very AVERAGE.. you cant argue that, no way against this Miami team should he have struggled for 30plus minutes. Comp % way down, INT etc

so technically, numbers been dropping each game and headed back to normal not BEST..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do I dont like to be set up for disappointment running a long while now..NFCCG or BUST..IDC about stats other then winning..

Oh and from my eyes to this thought Game 1 awesome , Dak yet again two games in row destroys NY..meh but hey he looked great, Washington game 2 still looked very goods but a drop from game 1, game 3 struggled the entire froist half and his overall numbers while respectful were very AVERAGE.. you cant argue that, no way against this Miami team should he have struggled for 30plus minutes. Comp % way down, INT etc

so technically, numbers been dropping each game and headed back to normal not BEST..
It’s silly to need to wait until we see the results of the season before enjoying the ride.

If this thing falls back to what we perceive as normal then we can critic it at that time.

pansophy

Reaction score
Maybe that’s what Jerry’s waiting on before he pays the man.
I don't think so. We talked about Dak maybe it looking like Dak was turning the corner at the end of last year, but they knew he was. Jerry has been trying to sign him and I think Dak realizes that he is set to have a great year and is holding off, much like Romo did before getting his first big contract.

Dak was throwing with better anticipation end of last year, but the new throwing motion has largely dealt with his inaccuracy issues. He's a new guy so I think any of the concerns to signing him to a big contract are gone.

Batman1980

Reaction score
tenor.gif

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Dak deserves some of the criticism he’s received over the years but when he plays at this level he deserves the accolades.

This is the correct answer. He's never been as bad as the constant critics here have made him out to be but he certainly had his struggles in late 2017/early 2018 - there is simply no denying that. He's also had long stretches of not good but very good/great play. It is ok to give him credit for that.

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put together an offense to maximize Dak's strengths. We have seen excellent results so far. Kudos to Moore and kudos to Dak. He's been everything you want in a QB after 3 weeks.

But it's been 3 weeks. Against very weak teams. The season starts for real Sunday night. There's no Drew Brees, but they have a good defense, weapons on offense and they are at home.

No way Dak's number will hold up. But that's ok. He just has to minimize turnovers, don't get greedy, make your reads and be accurate. And give the ball to Zeke and Pollard.

Dak won't put up monster numbers, but I think he will be fine.

Proof

Reaction score
As fans we don’t need to know the final results before giving accolades for the current sample size.

There will be a time for final evaluations. And there will be some setbacks. For now we should be basking in the sun.

enjoying is fun, i'm loving this ride. it's the projecting that ruffles feathers. he's playing great, will likely have a great year, and likely won't obliterate records.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put together an offense to maximize Dak's strengths. We have seen excellent results so far. Kudos to Moore and kudos to Dak. He's been everything you want in a QB after 3 weeks.

But it's been 3 weeks. Against very weak teams. The season starts for real Sunday night. There's no Drew Brees, but they have a good defense, weapons on offense and they are at home.

No way Dak's number will hold up. But that's ok. He just has to minimize turnovers, don't get greedy, make your reads and be accurate. And give the ball to Zeke and Pollard.

Dak won't put up monster numbers, but I think he will be fine.

21 of 28 for 239 yards and 2 TDs works for me.

GMO415

Reaction score
That's the best thing to happen to DAL is Dak progressing

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s silly to need to wait until we see the results of the season before enjoying the ride.

If this thing falls back to what we perceive as normal then we can critic it at that time.
you've obviously never been scared out of your whits zip lining, roller coastering and other activity's,.. at first you get anxiety, then scared and finally about to stop you are like ridiculously excited and ready to do it again.. right now anxiety this is all smoke and mirrors, at 6-2 scared a little waiting for something bad to happen headed to the NFCCG ill be running around the neighborhood naked..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'll say it again IF he continues anywhere closet to this pace, he will be in the MVP conversation......who would have thought ( proud of my QB)

Dak has truly scared away all the haters. Its like the board has been purged of trolls.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
HATER HATER HATER HATER how dare you insinuate that Dak is not the BEST QB in the league! Jeez man open your eyes and witness GREATNESS !!!! Didn't you see how he overcame those monsters of the gridiron the last 3 weeks!!!!
HATER!!!!! lol.....

Oh look, 4 of the dead wrong haters just showed up. The only wrong way trolls with enough stones to come around anymore. At least there is that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Some people just can't enjoy a Journey. It's all about the end.
That mentality seems, to me, like a miserable outlook.
When are you going to enjoy your life? When you're dying and you can count your accomplishments?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh look, 4 of the dead wrong haters just showed up. The only wrong way trolls with enough stones to come around anymore. At least there is that.

Unfortunately for you and your Dak Troll buds here our Dak all by his lonesome will give us more than enough reasons down the road this season to continue to critic him and keep leaving those same ? about his talent abilities to truly lead America team to glory.

Its Sept 26th and still no new mega franchise deal for Dak.

Do you think that the FO might have the same doubts as us even after we just played 3 of the worst teams in the NFL.
They probably do and like us our awaiting to see if Dak can continue tearing it up against some playoff bound teams in order to come to a decision on this young QB talent base.
Go Dak baby as for us Dak haters as your Dak Trolls here like to call us its a win- win either way for us!
His failure will finally get us a new QB and we won't cap strap our team losing players like Byron and his success will results in wins wins wins for our Cowboys so like I said ....... it's win win baby!
Have patience Dak Troll as by December we will all know how this saga ends.....