Twitter: Dak's on pace to obliterate his average stats from his first three years

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unfortunately for you and your Dak Troll buds here our Dak all by his lonesome will give us more than enough reasons down the road this season to continue to critic him and keep leaving those same ? about his talent abilities to truly lead America team to glory.

Its Sept 26th and still no new mega franchise deal for Dak.

Do you think that the FO might have the same doubts as us even after we just played 3 of the worst teams in the NFL.
They probably do and like us our awaiting to see if Dak can continue tearing it up against some playoff bound teams in order to come to a decision on this young QB talent base.
Go Dak baby as for us Dak haters as your Dak Trolls here like to call us its a win- win either way for us!
His failure will finally get us a new QB and we won't cap strap our team losing players like Byron and his success will results in wins wins wins for our Cowboys so like I said ....... it's win win baby!
Have patience Dak Troll as by December we will all know how this saga ends.....
Some people kind of put themselves in a position to get slammed. Enjoy the ride say he's doing great right now. That's integrity and if he screws up it's even sweeter. Personally I don't see it happening but

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you and your Dak Troll buds here our Dak all by his lonesome will give us more than enough reasons down the road this season to continue to critic him and keep leaving those same ? about his talent abilities to truly lead America team to glory.

Do you think that the FO might have the same doubts as us even after we just played 3 of the worst teams in the NFL.
They probably do and like us our awaiting to see if Dak can continue tearing it up against some playoff bound teams in order to come to a decision on this young QB talent base.
Go Dak baby as for us Dak haters as your Dak Trolls here like to call us its a win- win either way for us!
His failure will finally get us a new QB and we won't cap strap our team losing players like Byron and his success will results in wins wins wins for our Cowboys so like I said ....... it's win win baby!
You win if he sucks and you win if he's great?
Huh...
Right on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

At this point, no one need even respond to trolls like you. Just laugh and move on. :muttley:

Reaction score
Dak has never played against a set of weaker teams the 1st three games, stats need to be adjusted! /s

Blake

Reaction score
Personally I win nothing the TEAM WINS......

I can hear the defeat in your writing voice.
It's probably why you don't gloat and beat your puny chest as much as you were all summer.

visionary

Reaction score
I'll say it again IF he continues anywhere closet to this pace, he will be in the MVP conversation......who would have thought ( proud of my QB)

Obliterate his own average stats?

No way
This man is good

give him 35 mill/year

:oldcouple: