Twitter: Dak's post game with Pam Oliver

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Stay classy Cowboyszone. :muttley:

The broadcast crews have player/coach interviews setup in rapid order. Oliver wrapped up her Elliott interview and went straight to Prescott, who was on standby.

Sometimes I wonder how players on the losing team feel about being made invisible by the broadcast crew on their own home field. That feeling must bite at some level for some of the players--at least for the players genuinely pissed about losing the game that is.

Reply I don't think so... When you are on the losing side, all you want to do is get out of there and get home.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I bet you have repulsive BO even without sweating.

ElementaryMasculineIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

That signature pic, I miss out when I use my cell phone instead of laptop...:D

HanD

Reaction score
Stay classy Cowboyszone. :muttley:

The broadcast crews have player/coach interviews setup in rapid order. Oliver wrapped up her Elliott interview and went straight to Prescott, who was on standby.

Sometimes I wonder how players on the losing team feel about being made invisible by the broadcast crew on their own home field. That feeling must bite at some level for some of the players--at least for the players genuinely pissed about losing the game that is.

Michael Bennett went after a reporter after losing....

8FOR!3

Reaction score
It seemed to be he was sweating a lot and she was just trying to get away from it but why everyone is making a big deal about this in the media is beyond me lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many people remember. Patriots locker room female reporter. Think maybe 15 to 20 years ago. One of the first females ever in a locker room.

Blake

Reaction score
She should be used to his stench by now.

I think you're losing originality.

It may be time for you to exit the closet and fully acknowledge the Eagle's homer you are instead of hiding behind your fandom like a coward.

catiii

Reaction score
Each time they show that woman, I lose a bit more eyesight. :eek:

Aggggghhhhh my eyes!!!!!!!!!!! :omg:
Her commentary during games is also worthless.

:laugh: