Dak's stats and where he ranks

Batman1980

Reaction score
Kyler Murray 2nd in passing yards....is he elite?

Joe Burrow tied for 4th in TD's....is he elite?

Teddy Bridgewater 7th in QBR...is he elite?

Kyler Murray 1st in Comp %...is he elite?

Patrick Mahomes tied for 4th most INT's....does that make him not elite?

Stats can show whatever you wish them to show but all that matters if team success.

giphy.gif

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I've said before, i could care less where Dak ranks in yards, completion %, TD passes, QBR, HBO, STD, whatever stats are listed. I just want him to get a win along with the rest of the Cowboys. Some games he may throw 22 passes and some he may have to throw 40. Depending on the opponent and the game plan. He got his money so no need for anyone to be pumping him up, i just root for the team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
like another poster said, they maybe playing good, but need to win at least one playoff game.....
Assume you are referring to Rams, not Seahawks.

They're going to lose a few coming up, just for starters.
That NFC West is a gauntlet

As far as what they "need" to win. I don't know. I guess by need, if you mean they have a 3 or so year window to see what they can do....yes.
But they won't have those late 1st round draft picks for 2-3 years, I think. Not like losing a early 1st , but still not good. Their window seems short

As a Cowboys fan, I don't really care.
I like the direction of our young roster, and we still have our draft picks. :thumbup:

Last edited:

RicKospia

Reaction score
Its a long season I am taking one game at a time like the saying goes !

Yobwocs

Reaction score
After Week 5.....

Dak

Yards - 1368 (9th)

Completion % - 73.9% (2nd)...... Murray

TDs - 13 (Tied 3rd)....... Mahomes, Brady, Herbert

QB Rating - 116.9 (3rd)....... Wilson, Taylor

Aulac

Reaction score
Yards - 1,066 ........12th (only area that's not top of the league)

TDs - 10 ................Tied 3rd (Mahomes, Brady, Stafford)

QB Rating - 116.9 ..... 5th (Mahomes, Wilson, Stafford, and Taylor who shouldn't count because he played only 2 games and is not playing right now)

Completion % - 75.2%...... 2nd (Murray)

INTs - 2 (too much ties to rank but it's good)

At this point, ranking him in the Top 5 is logical. Top 3 is fanatical but not completely unorthodox. Ranking him below the Top 7, well.... that's just personal bias at this point.

I have him as a fringe top 10 QB. He not carrying the team by any means. He only apart of the team, he not the main reason we are winning. And its no coincidence he looking good because Zeke is looking like 2016 Zeke again.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
After Week 5.....

Dak

Yards - 1368 (9th)

Completion % - 73.9% (2nd)...... Murray

TDs - 13 (Tied 3rd)....... Mahomes, Brady, Herbert

QB Rating - 116.9 (3rd)....... Wilson, Taylor
He doesn't even have the highest completion %, YPA or passer rating on his own team. Bum.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I have him as a fringe top 10 QB. He not carrying the team by any means. He only apart of the team, he not the main reason we are winning. And its no coincidence he looking good because Zeke is looking like 2016 Zeke again.

Just give it up, man. Just admit these are your personal opinions and you're biased against him in one way or another no matter what he does.

NeathBlue

Reaction score

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

What a load of croc.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
#2 in rating after wilson.
#2 in accuracy after murray.
#9 in yards.
#3(tied with herbie) in td's after brady and mahomes.

a solid fringe top 10 qb somehow directing the #1 offense in the league.

Last edited: