Twitter: Dak's stock keeps rising

Redline360

Reaction score
The cowboys will he the only team who will overpay for him now. If Dak was a smart man he would take the first legitimate offer from a real football organization and never look back.

No point in paying him big money when he entire team bar a few select positions needs entire rebuilding. We are not a "quarterback" away

It would suck to see him go but it would be in the best interest of both parties to go separate ways

dckid

Reaction score
This team isn't going to lose because of Dak leaving - he isn't Tom Brady - he's an average QB who needs a lot around him to win.
Correct. Never pay franchise money to a good player.
Give me one example where it has worked out? Just one!!!
Cousins, Wentz, Goff, Romo... ( this one will burn some people), Jimmy G, Flacco, this list is very long...

You can never pay great players too much.

dckid

Reaction score
The cowboys will he the only team who will overpay for him now. If Dak was a smart man he would take the first legitimate offer from a real football organization and never look back.

No point in paying him big money when he entire team bar a few select positions needs entire rebuilding. We are not a "quarterback" away

It would suck to see him go but it would be in the best interest of both parties to go separate ways
I totally agree. Dak will be so much happier with the Niners, Rams, Colts, Bears
WFT if they want to overpay please do it.. He would not be happy going there or Jacksonville

dckid

Reaction score
You wont, and if we do and either one suks; I'm going to laugh in your face.
You can laugh all you want... We will save 30 million a year in cap space. Dak is a good serviceable QB and it stops there.
You keep making one line posts with nothing to back your how great Dak is statment. You cant like we were 5-0 with Dak.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I wish Dak was still the quarterback.
I wish he had to play behind this offensive line for the past three games.

How did Dak become so great all of a sudden? Seems like it was just last year he was choking and costing us the division title.
Yeah, that was Dak.
1-3 this year, 8-8 last year.
He really had the Cowboys on a roll.
I wish you didn’t communicate with anyone.

johneric8

Reaction score
This team isn't going to lose because of Dak leaving - he isn't Tom Brady - he's an average QB who needs a lot around him to win.
That's an insanely hallow statement. If the weapons we have were so amazing then dnnuchi and dalton would of instantly put up some points and posted decent numbers.

Dak made our offense look much better than it is, anyone on this forum that knows football without emotional bias gets this.

Just months ago the usual suspects were beating their chest on how the offense hums because of Zeke and that is a gross miscalculation. Sure a strong running game helps, but great qb play with smart reads is even more important, not to mention ball protection.

Put a decent defense on the field and we compete for championships.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's the team record, bud. With a defense allowing HISTORIC points against.

But you know this.

Yes, I do know that. But some here are trying to make it sound like if Dak hadn't gone down, OMG, they would be doing soooooooo much better, like maybe a whopping 3-5. Fact is, the season was pretty much done before he went down.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How did Dak become so great all of a sudden? Seems like it was just last year he was choking and costing us the division title.
Yeah, that was Dak.
He played with this O-line, except Knight instead of Erving, and he put up a lot of yards and points.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Yeah, that was Dak.
He never chocked and cost us the division. That's just your ignorant opinion one that you've well established since you've been here.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak made our offense look much better than it is

Dak also had the pleasure of playing behind an offensive line that wasn't as bad as it is now. The one time he played behind a bad line was a few years ago when he was roughed up pretty bad. The offense today wasn't the offense that started the year and with the OLine banged up the way it is I don't expect anyone to succeed behind it. That being said, Dak is and will always be a QB who is limited by what he can do. Not really sure why people want to look at him as some great messiah - he does what any decent QB in this league would do - what he doesn't do is what sets guys like him apart from the elite guys.

leeblair

Reaction score
He never chocked and cost us the division. That's just your ignorant opinion one that you've well established since you've been here.
Yes, he did. He played terrible when the games mattered the most.
That's the only knock on him- he chokes. He can't handle the pressure.
He's not a marquee caliber quarterback. A great athlete, but doesn't produce when it's time to lead.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Yeah, that was Dak.
Rodgers lost to Minny......go ahead and keep blathering on about choking, half-wit.

NFL Golden Boy. Two weeks in a row. I LOVE IT!!!

Go back to your packer board. Stay there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, he did. He played terrible when the games mattered the most.
That's the only knock on him- he chokes. He can't handle the pressure.
He's not a marquee caliber quarterback. A great athlete, but doesn't produce when it's time to lead.
That's bull****, complete and utter bull****. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
So because the rest team has sucked. We got to pay Dak ? You all must be related to Jerry. Paying sorry *** Dak is not going to make us any better. Cut bait and it’s time to reload !