Twitter: Dak's Video message for Kyler Murray

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess he read on here how he's as good as Brady, Rodgers and Brees. In 4,3,2,1 go

Coy

Reaction score
Even though I like Dak, honestly they could have picked much better QB`s who were also doubted.

Coy

Reaction score
Were those others QBs either available or willing to do this?

Maybe not, but if they weren`t, then maybe the video wasn`t a great idea, not a knock on Dak btw. It`s just that most (outside of Dallas) see Dak as an avg QB (Kyler could go #1), all you have to do is look at the Dak mentions this video had on twitter, not pretty.

erod

Reaction score
Wow, does Dak have an overblown sense of his abilities, or what? Good Lord.

basel90

Reaction score
I like the spirit and the message he is sending to Murray . . But , the issue with his message is that Dak has not proven himself yet . This instant glorification is getting out of hand . Dak is at a critical juncture this year , contract or not , he has to lead the team to the super bowl or the conference championship . Remember , Romo was great and a better QB than Dak , but never sniffed the super bowl.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I find it ironic that he had the line, "people doubted me to", as if people don't still doubt him and don't believe he has earned a big pay day yet. It was just sad IMO, that he thinks that debate is over. I think this speaks to the sunshine being blown up his butt at the Star in Frisco. He is surrounded by a bunch of guys that are telling him he is "the man" all day. :facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
The noodle arm opinion is coming from those who associate his lack of accuracy with his arm strength. Anytime a QB has to launch the ball way down the field their footwork/balance is going to be a little off. We see that with Aaron Rodgers on some deep throws.
issue not arm but the video listen to babe" he thought dak waited late to let it fly or easy td"

thats what I see from Dak still first 190 games last year he hesitates, double clutches, gives D a chance to make up ground or he takes sack instead of just having coincidence to let it go..he got better later in year and in playoffs but this is his main issue, just doesnt trust his eyes and let it go right away..he double pumps more then any qb ive ever seen here, he needs to step on his back foot and just let it fly..if he gets fully over that pocket issues he will be much better..

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it ironic that he had the line, "people doubted me to", as if people don't still doubt him and don't believe he has earned a big pay day yet. It was just sad IMO, that he thinks that debate is over. I think this speaks to the sunshine being blown up his butt at the Star in Frisco. He is surrounded by a bunch of guys that are telling him he is "the man" all day. :facepalm:
I don't think he wrote the script. Probably got paid for saying it, though.

Brax

Reaction score
I guess I'm kinda missing something here...……...I get what Dak is saying about people doubting him, he was a 4th round pick afterall.

However, isn't this dude Murray suppose to be the number one overall pick? How exactly are the situations similar? Maybe some people have questioned his size, but he is pretty much the consensus number one overall pick. How exactly does that mean you are being doubted?

I got no problem with the video, I actually think its a nice gesture from Dak. I just dont quite get how the situations are similar, not when Murray is most likely being drafted number one overall and Dak was a 4th rounder.
maybe Dak thinks he should of been # 1 over all but alas they waited till the end of the 4th round, the video makes no sense but is a nice gesture.

Blake

Reaction score
No it confirms he has been living under a rock the past year.

No, it confirms that the haters have been living under a rock because you can't recognize how your deluded opinions don't matter outside of these forums.