Dal and 30 million

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Not only that, but other players heard it as well. Now, DLaw seems to want Mack money, and Cooper and Zeke are probably licking their chops.

No doubt; it never fails. I'd be much more comfortable with about 25 mil than the 29 mil or 30 that's been predicted recently but good luck keeping it within that range, in view of what's being tossed around now. It'll be a hard-fought offseason of bargaining for the Dallas FO -- that's for sure.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
See here is another FAN BOY using Team win loss record to support Dak.

Like I previously posted I can't argue Stats just game performance (which doesn't pass the eye test) since I can't convince you that what you are watching is a terrible QB . . . all I am left with is Dak Sucks. . . which I will be using from here on out rather then argue that which the BLIND refuse to see

Not really, I'm the first one to point out Dak has faults that need correcting, that hardly makes one a fan, fans tend to overlook or gloss over a player's fault, and I don't.

So all you have is your opinion. Wins, stats, good plays he's made - none of that matters, according to you. Of course that means nobody can discuss the matter with you at all, because all you have is an opinion, which you're entitled to.

That's fine, I have no problem with anybody having an opinion about a player...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Just give it 2 to 3 years for it to unravel into the dave campo era equivalent. People will stop watching.

Don't see it getting that bad, Campo had little real talent, this team isn't chock full of talent, but there's a lot more than in the Campo era, imho..

aaev84

Reaction score
Don't see it getting that bad, Campo had little real talent, this team isn't chock full of talent, but there's a lot more than in the Campo era, imho..
That's fair to disagree . I suppose time will tell and we will see if Dallas breaks the bank for Dak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just give it 2 to 3 years for it to unravel into the dave campo era equivalent. People will stop watching.
Campo inherited an aging team with no QB. This is a very young team, and even if you don’t like Dak you have to admit he is miles above what Campo had.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
The QB market is so flawed that average QBs like Cousins, Jimmy G, Stafford, Dak, etc. are making an absurd amount of money per season...

Better get used to ANY STARTING QB making no less than $20 million per season...

Blah....

So much for building a team in 2019.

aaev84

Reaction score
Campo inherited an aging team with no QB. This is a very young team, and even if you don’t like Dak you have to admit he is miles above what Campo had.
I suppose I dont like what he will be getting paid and the argument that guys play hard for him gets weaker once he gets his money. But yea, Dallas does have some gems on the team and you cant pay everyone and expect to add proven talent. I get it. I just dont personally think the ceiling is still pointing up for Dak. Especially after he gets paid.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I suppose I dont like what he will be getting paid and the argument that guys play hard for him gets weaker once he gets his money. But yea, Dallas does have some gems on the team and you cant pay everyone and expect to add proven talent. I get it. I just dont personally think the ceiling is still pointing up for Dak. Especially after he gets paid.
I’m not all in on Dak myself. I’m torn between thinking he is young and can still get better, but also believing there is a limit to how much better. I would love to be able to extend him an just extra year through 2020 to allow more time to find out, but realistically that’s not how it will go. Dak will be looking for multi-year security, and I can’t blame him for that

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont know how to create a poll.

If Dak signs for 30 million, will you be crying or cheering?

I'll be :lmao2:

If players didn't make millions then people would not give the following much thought:
Dak 300K per
Backup OT: 40K per

But when it's the following people freak out:
Dak 30 million per
Backup OT: 4 million per

ICP

Reaction score
Any cap space we have will be used to overpay 'Our own guys' because we like them even if their injured all the time - See Sean Lee