Video: Dallas and Dak Don't Show Up – NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend | Kurt Warner Game Tape Breakdown

Zman5

Reaction score
The offensive side of the team has to make some drastic change. They knew this is how the Niners were going to play them since everybody has played us this way since the Denver game. Yet they didn't do a thing. I don't know if it's just arrogance or what but if you know your offense isn't good against a style of defense, you need to adjust. And before some of you say, Dak sucks and just get a new QB, that wasn't a realistic solution mid season.

Amari alluded to this in one of his interviews where he said the offense need to make changes to let the players do what they are good at. Looking back at it now, I think he was taking a shot at KM and Dak. Basically saying "Kellen, Dak has trouble with this type of looks, make some changes. I can beat this type of coverage if you throw me the damn ball ".

Flamma

Reaction score
Kurt Warner just has an agenda. Only sees what he wants to see. /s

What agenda is that? This isn't Trent Dilfer's analysis, it's Kurt warner. Sometimes when you are far superior than someone else, you can critique them. It's like a student/teacher kind of thing. If you think Dak is playing on the same level as Kurt did when he played, then you have Cowboy Bias. Because the two quarterbacks aren't even in the same universe. Only a Cowboy fan would think differently.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6 years being a starting QB and he still don't get it.

We have seen the best of Dak.

Nah, wait till next year as Coop and Gallup will be gone the offline older and Zeke slower........
Prescott will be booed at home on a regular basis.
I've already increased by Bourbon order as the upcoming "best of Dak" demands it!

P.S.Between the refs and fans he will be lucky to make it to the locker room....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah, wait till next year as Coop and Gallup will be gone the offline older and Zeke slower........
Prescott will be booed at home on a regular basis.
I've already increased by Bourbon order as the upcoming "best of Dak" demands it!

P.S.Between the refs and fans he will be lucky to make it to the locker room....
I hope he is if his play warrants it.

I hope it gets so bad that he requests a trade and we find a team stupid enough to do it.

Remember when people said Dak's contract "will be a bargin in 2 years"? My goodness was they lost in space or what? That contract will NEVER be a bargin. Paying that bum elite QB money will go down as one of Jerrys biggest mistakes.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What agenda is that? This isn't Trent Dilfer's analysis, it's Kurt warner. Sometimes when you are far superior than someone else, you can critique them. It's like a student/teacher kind of thing. If you think Dak is playing on the same level as Kurt did when he played, then you have Cowboy Bias. Because the two quarterbacks aren't even in the same universe. Only a Cowboy fan would think differently.
The /s that the poster put at the end of his statement means sarcasm lol