Dallas B. Party suggestions

bounce

Reaction score
My brother is getting married in October, and I'm the best man, so naturally am throwing the bachelor party. He's a big Yankees fan, and they're playing Texas in Arlington in August (10-12, I believe), so that's a part of the plan right now.

I'm wondering, for those of you who live in or around Dallas, what are some other things to do during the day. Are there any good paintball places? I'm thinking of paintball and/or golfing. That's just the initial idea, but would welcome any suggestions of things to do during the day around there.

Of course all to be followed by bars and such downtown. What exactly is the downtown there? Where is the best place to go?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Bounce, if you're planning on going to the Rangers game, my suggestion would be to check out the American Grille. Depending on how much money you want to spend, you can get a table right against the glass, or something that's just standing room equivalent in the bar area. I've been up there several times, when it was tea TGI Fridays, and it's a great way to enjoy a game.

Here's the link-

Also, if you guys are into golf, you might check out the Cowboys Golf Club. It's rated as one of the best courses in Texas and they have some pretty reasonably priced packages.

Here's the link-

As far as nightlife goes, the best thing to do would be to check out the Dallas Morning News' Weekend Guide, or the Dallas Observer online. Both of these have listings of bars, restaurants and events in the area.

GuideLive-
Dallas Observer-

Hope this gives you a good starting point, and if you need more specific information, shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to answer further questions.