1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Image: Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. Done!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by eromeopolk, Jun 30, 2022.

1. eromeopolk

eromeopolk Well-Known Member

3,474 Messages
    3,586 Likes Received
    This picture should be blown up and displayed with the works of art at AT&T/Jerry's World Stadium...[​IMG]
    Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. This is the look of old 70's Saints, old Tampa Bay, and old Detroit Lion fans.

This is not the look of a fan disappointed after a tough lost. It is the look of disgust with the Arlington Jonesboys pretending to be Dallas Cowboys.

I never thought being a Dallas Cowboy fan would make you have this look on your face. Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"

I needed to vent.

2. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

18,803 Messages
    38,149 Likes Received
    Jersey? Check!
    Ticket to the game? Check!

This fan gave Jerry all he cares about.

3. Hagman

Hagman Put Niland and Green in the ROH

2,915 Messages
    5,949 Likes Received
    Hard to tell what she's reacting to given the lack of context. That looks a lot like a 'my man just did/said something really stupid" look. Not that I personally am familiar with that look. no...not... at ...all.

4. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

17,369 Messages
    6,165 Likes Received
    Well get used to it.

5. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    51,431 Messages
    42,176 Likes Received
    I will mail and/or email blast the photo with the caption 'Hire A GM Finally!' if anyone has an address/email address that routes straight to him.

Here's an idea for boycotters who have never thought of a realistic plan: invest in t-shirts with that image and a slogan that can be passed out to folks entering AT&T Stadium. His face would turn beet red seeing those images flash across the videoboard.

6. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

29,965 Messages
    21,670 Likes Received
    Been to games, so lets stop finding the 1% of fans like that that you cant pick out while there because the crowds were loud at every game ive attended..the stadium can be very loud that person or persons like that were caught maybe after opponents score or a TO not the overall tenor of fans.trust me..

but you are that 1% some are in here and we know who you are so kts not jerry its YOU! there is a fan on any team that doesn't make face like that when something Bad happens on a play..but go ahead frame a picture as if that how all fans, INCLUDING THAT FAN, fans feel ..they dont been to games talk cowboys with other actual fans and lie all teams its a roller coaster of emotions throughout any year.. good try though

crash and burn on your troll attempt.

7. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

7,239 Messages
    4,455 Likes Received
  8. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

12,670 Messages
    16,125 Likes Received
    She's thinking about the $700 plus dollars they just threw down the drain by attending that game. Could have stayed at home and watched it for free.

There's way less disappointment when you watch from your own couch. Just saying.

9. BoyzBlaster

BoyzBlaster Well-Known Member

1,001 Messages
    1,191 Likes Received
    This is who we are now. We are the dregs. Some people just haven't accepted that because it's too humiliating. Please Micah lead us out of this wasteland.

10. tunahelper

tunahelper Well-Known Member

5,016 Messages
    1,410 Likes Received
    Jerry Jones would like to thank all those disappointed fans for their monetary support. He hopes each and every fan visits Jerry World and pays the $75 parking, $50 pizza, and $25 beer.

11. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

27,448 Messages
    28,609 Likes Received
    It's a circus !
    It's about winning football games but it's also about entertainment.
    Wish our Owner would just focus on Football, period.

RustyBourneHorse and morat1959 like this.
  12. BermyStar

BermyStar Well-Known Member

1,448 Messages
    2,061 Likes Received
    That's what I thought. I've been the cause of that face more times than I can count...trust me, she mad at ol' dude lol.

Hagman likes this.
  13. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

5,783 Messages
    3,779 Likes Received
    I remember that TV shot. It was during the playoff game, during the comeback fiasco.

Fastpitch Dad and Hagman like this.
  14. IceBowler

IceBowler Well-Known Member

1,016 Messages
    1,452 Likes Received
    Whoa .. I must not be a "real fan!" I mean when I go, I park off-site, fill up on Whataburger before the game and am pretty well drunk by time I get there .. :flagwave:

15. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

17,746 Messages
    30,757 Likes Received
    The best look would be an empty stadium.

16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

106,373 Messages
    36,608 Likes Received
    she was there and that is what counts. Losing hurts no one wants to lose.

17. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    64,154 Messages
    76,080 Likes Received
    This could be just her being irritated at the dude she is with. And has nothing to do with the team.

18. darealvelle

darealvelle Well-Known Member

174 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    Preach!!!

19. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    86,300 Messages
    69,764 Likes Received
  20. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

45,303 Messages
    23,875 Likes Received
    She’s taking it a lot better than the girl that was crying during the playoff loss to San Francisco. Her sobbing face was blasted over every media outlet.