Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jwooten15, Apr 14, 2022.

1. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

17,040 Messages
    11,798 Likes Received
    i doubt he would claim to be unarmed, and the gun was his lol.
    There is no telling how this will turn out.

One thing I dont understand is the mindset of people who think it is ok to shoot other people, just cause they made you mad lol.
    I grew up with guns, and never once even thought of shooting someone because I didnt like them or was mad at them etc.

Rayman70, J_Allen, nobody and 5 others like this.
  2. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Well-Known Member

5,106 Messages
    8,660 Likes Received
    You’re in the car when a murder happens makes him at least an assessory

3. Parcells4Life

5,106 Messages
    8,660 Likes Received
    Don’t forget Sean Lee!

J_Allen likes this.
  4. Parcells4Life

5,106 Messages
    8,660 Likes Received
    Now obviously not everyone that has character concerns out of college commits these kinds of crimes but rarely does a player who has character concerns get better once they join the league without having some huge “my career is about to be over moment”.

Guys think since they got drafted the stuff they do is fine as long as they can play. Unless your Tyreke Hill or Adrian Peterson, you better change quick.

dware94 likes this.
  5. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

31,924 Messages
    13,491 Likes Received
    No, I did not say Debora Weiner. That is your sis.
    I referred to Debra Winger.
    Ya, for reals.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  6. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

3,693 Messages
    4,712 Likes Received
    I had a few people blast me last year when I said that I didn't like the red flags attached to this kid. It sure is starting to look like the red flags actually indicated real issues. I still hope they don't, but it looks worse and worse all the time.

J_Allen, Szczepanik, plymkr and 3 others like this.
  7. dagreat1_87

dagreat1_87 Well-Known Member

1,822 Messages
    3,611 Likes Received
    i've been slow to catch up but i'm pretty much seeing that Joseph decided to risk his career and millions over the "no snitching" rule. I can't speak for other backgrounds but coming from the black community, i've seen so much crap get ignored and swept under the rug because people don't even know the true definition of what a snitch really is. if he really was there and knew about a murder and didn't say crap, he needs to be cut immediately.

8. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    20,641 Messages
    30,184 Likes Received
    You keep bringing it up. Te gusta el Weiner, eh?

9. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

29,518 Messages
    23,829 Likes Received
    From a legal standpoint, just being there does not make him an accessory. If he did anything to encourage, aid or assist with the crime, he could be an accessory. However, he'd have to have contributed in one of those ways.

Concealment of a crime also can make you an accessory. He knew about it and did not report it, so that doesn't work in his favor. Fully cooperating with the investigation, if he does that, can keep the prosecutor from pursuing that charge, even with him not coming forward earlier.

Texas' laws on aiding and abetting seem pretty stout, though, so Joseph better help the police as much as he possibly can to try to avoid charges.

10. GimmeTheBall!

31,924 Messages
    13,491 Likes Received
    Only when you engage it in those 3-minute swedish videos.
    Man, you is gangstah lizard!
    Props, Midnight Cowboy

Captain-Crash likes this.
  11. Blitzen

Blitzen Well-Known Member

805 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    Too many on the board don’t respect the innocent till proven guilty message that the Justice department hinges upon. If a person cannot be proven guilty then that means Cowboys fans should go to bat for the guy and forget about this incident.

Cowboys fans should remember how hard it is to find good cover corners. Not knowing all the facts of the case means it’s best to assume the best case scenario for the player in question (especially if they play for the team you root for and especially if they were highly drafted).

I mean, even if he did the shooting but could not be proven guilty. Let bygones be bygones.

12. DanA

DanA Well-Known Member

3,845 Messages
    4,069 Likes Received
    The NFL will suspend him, he’ll lose his guaranteed money and Cowboys will cut him.

I’m pretty sure that’s a black Escalade in the video costs like 100k. I reckon it’s very likely to be Joseph’s car, he might not have been the shooter, but good chance he was the driver.

13. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

5,862 Messages
    7,888 Likes Received
    My idea was debunked once the Cowboys announced they were "blindsided " by all this. So now we have 2 mysteries to solve, who was the trigger man and why do we have so much unspent cap space.

14. GimmeTheBall!

31,924 Messages
    13,491 Likes Received
    And when la tua joins us.
    :oops:

15. SoBlue128

SoBlue128 Well-Known Member

2,068 Messages
    3,030 Likes Received

Maybe because you have morals to go along with compassion for other humans as well as an understanding of how we each only get one life making it ever so precious.

16. GimmeTheBall!

31,924 Messages
    13,491 Likes Received
    I do not believe Joseph pulled the trigger.

But central is, to what degree in a homicide was Joseph's involvement?
    Why did Joseph not come forward since March 18?
    Was he concealing evidence a la Ray Lewis?

Hollah

17. DanA

DanA Well-Known Member

3,845 Messages
    4,069 Likes Received
    Nah..there’s no bygones be bygones here. There’s a video of him scraping, the shooting is on camera, and his lawyer has said he was in the car.

The first thing is that the NFL rules are written around “bringing the game into disrepute” and don’t require a conviction…he’s done.

The second thing is that I don’t need to adhere to innocent until proven guilty, nor does anybody on this board. We aren’t a court of law.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  18. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,898 Messages
    1,575 Likes Received
    You dont want this type of human being with these types of morales on any team. Get rid of him.

19. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

5,862 Messages
    7,888 Likes Received
    I'll let bygones be bygones if Cameron Ray comes back to life. I could careless how rare cover corners are in the NFL. Cameron Ray's life is more rare than a cover corner.

20. Blitzen

Blitzen Well-Known Member

805 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    Strongly disagree. Cowboys fans should prioritize protecting the teams players (as long as they have a good amount of talent AND youth AND draft pedigree). Doesn’t hurt that the guy gets a bad rap for enjoying music and being misunderstood-redemption stories are great for marketing purposes.