Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jwooten15, Apr 14, 2022.

1. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    20,641 Messages
    30,184 Likes Received
    As if I need your permission? I'll say how I feel based on experience whether you like it or not. At the end of the day, Kelvin Joseph is a criminal who was part of the cold blooded murder of an innocent young man. Go worship him all you want.

2. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    38,182 Messages
    71,649 Likes Received
    Hey look, someone telling me what my personal values are after reading one sentence.

It's not supposition to say that Joseph was in the vehicle while someone murdered a man he had just been in a fight with. He admitted as much, so I don't know to what "evidence" you're referring, and I said nothing about the law. I said he should be held accountable.

nobody likes this.
  3. Acceptablename

Acceptablename Well-Known Member

901 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    I was with you till the worship comment. where I'm sick is this excuse/mistake society. I'm through with tolerance

4. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

3,693 Messages
    4,712 Likes Received
    I don't like to jump to conclusions. But this is hardly a "jump." More like a baby step.

5. CowboyoWales

CowboyoWales Well-Known Member

2,403 Messages
    1,376 Likes Received
    You imposed that by not shouting 'no, no, dont shout him' he's accountable. Accountable for what exactly?

6. Acceptablename

901 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    no I think he'll walk but release him and other gangsters asp

LittleD likes this.
  7. Acceptablename

901 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    for wearing the star and his alliance is the gangster life style. screw tolerances

8. America's Cowboy

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    20,641 Messages
    30,184 Likes Received
    That's what they are doing. Making excuses. The thug is as guilty as the shooter himself. He was a part of the group that attacked the young man, was in the vehicle and made no attempt to stop the shooting, actually went on living his life with a big smile everyday for the past month, and he would have gotten away with it if the police investigative team had not started figuring them murderous thugs out.

Acceptablename likes this.
  9. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

5,866 Messages
    6,412 Likes Received
    The way this appears to have gone down doesn't really suggest they were intent on killing any of these guys. My speculation is that they intended to fire a few message sending shots on the way out and one of them fired the unluckiest lucky shot of his life.

If you're intent on actually killing or even hitting a target you probably would set it up much better than to be shooting from a moving vehicle at such a distance with a handgun.

FuzzyLumpkins likes this.
  10. CowboyoWales

CowboyoWales Well-Known Member

2,403 Messages
    1,376 Likes Received
    You can spout as much hyperbole as you like but it still doesnt, as yet, make him guilty in the eyes of the law. But you don't care you just want to add it to your list of issues you have as a disgruntled Cowboys fan.

11. Acceptablename

901 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    I don't think you get the point/ I'm sick of this gangster mentality . screw didn't mean to kill

nobody and America's Cowboy like this.
  12. America's Cowboy

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    20,641 Messages
    30,184 Likes Received
    This is not a disgruntled situation. We're talking about a cold-blooded beating and murder while staying quiet for a whole month in hopes of trying to get away with it. The loss of an innocent life.

But you keep going ahead with your "legal" advice. Just be glad it wasn't your son who suddenly got cold-blooded murdered.

LittleD likes this.
  13. Runwildboys

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    38,182 Messages
    71,649 Likes Received
    I was saying that unless he tried to stop them, or somehow didn't know what was happening, and then didn't come forward, he should be considered as taking part.

If you were with a group of people who killed someone, would you keep your mouth shut, or would you tell the police what you witnessed?

nobody, Montanalo, LittleD and 2 others like this.
  14. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

5,866 Messages
    6,412 Likes Received
    I think you are reading to much into my comment.

I am not justifying, or downplaying anyone's actions.

Acceptablename and Runwildboys like this.
  15. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

10,534 Messages
    10,086 Likes Received
    Exactly...he told the cops immediately...and they just sat on the information for a month? Some people are so naive.

16. Runwildboys

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    38,182 Messages
    71,649 Likes Received
    Then the team or league is holding him accountable. Regardless of whether or not he gets any type of legal action taken against him, if this turns out to be what it seems like, he should be ousted from the NFL.

There would have to be some new information to make me think he was blameless.

17. baltcowboy

baltcowboy Well-Known Member

8,717 Messages
    9,400 Likes Received
    The sad part is someone will be gunning for Joseph. Snitching is one of worst things you can do.:huh: Young people/streets would respect him more if he took the charge. What a crazy world we live in.

America's Cowboy and Runwildboys like this.
  18. fivetwos

fivetwos Well-Known Member

15,191 Messages
    19,213 Likes Received
    Are we talking morally or legally?

He can claim after witnessing that he was afraid for his own life.

These guys had a month to get their story straight and I'm sure they did.

Not saying it's the right thing, just saying what may happen.

America's Cowboy and Runwildboys like this.
  19. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

10,534 Messages
    10,086 Likes Received
    Meh..so you can argue intent all you want. Randomly firing a gun from a moving vehicle is sufficiently bad enough to warrant significant charges and does not change the fact that he didnt report it. These were his homies from LA...he knew who they were and where they were. His silence makes him an accomplice.

20. baltcowboy

baltcowboy Well-Known Member

8,717 Messages
    9,400 Likes Received
    Is Joseph in danger for ratting on his friends?