Dallas Cowboys 1st Round Selection

garyv

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys 1st Round Selection let me ask you for an opinion would you or not ?

This is based on Mock Drafts I've been looking at and seen some with QB Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama)
going to Miami.

Heres the Question:

If you were running the Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft and your on the clock at #17 and QB Tua Tagovailoa is still on the board would you take him or pass ?

Dalmations202

Reaction score
That depends on who else is still on the board. If Tua is the highest ranking on my board then yes.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys 1st Round Selection let me ask you for an opinion would you or not ?

This is based on Mock Drafts I've been looking at and seen some with QB Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama)
going to Miami.

Heres the Question:

If you were running the Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft and your on the clock at #17 and QB Tua Tagovailoa is still on the board would you take him or pass ?
TRADE THAT PICK FOR A BOATLOAD OF PICKS. You could hold a team hostage basically for that.

garyv

Reaction score
Absolutely you take him but he is a top 5 player in this draft.

I've seen quite a few Mocks him going at #18 to Miami Dolphins Dallas selected Javon Kinlaw. Seen this scenario several times.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few Mocks him going at #18 to Miami Dolphins Dallas selected Javon Kinlaw. Seen this scenario several times.

The hip would have to keep him out for 2 years for him to fall out of top 10.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Need to check how severe his injury is. Liked him last year but that injury looked bad.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
You take him or make a ransom of a trade on draft day. Someone is bound to salivate for a QB with his potential.

kevinhickey

Reaction score

going to Miami.

Heres the Question:

Come on down Tua.

garyv

Reaction score
You take him or make a ransom of a trade on draft day. Someone is bound to salivate for a QB with his potential.

What if hes there and New England called what would you want realistically ?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This draft really looks like the perfect scenario to see if a top ten player like Kinlaw drops and if they don't, trade down for more talent.
Therein lies the rub...why would anyone trade up?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Therein lies the rub...why would anyone trade up?

Yeah, that's always the rub because it takes two to tango. But this draft is deep in QBs and OTs, there might be a team targeting a guy who wants to move up.

(And please ignore the fact I say we will trade down every year and do it once every decade).

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, that's always the rub because it takes two to tango. But this draft is deep in QBs and OTs, there might be a team targeting a guy who wants to move up.

(And please ignore the fact I say we will trade down every year and do it once every decade).
Lol. I'd trade down every year too - including this year.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Not going to happen unless medicals reveal he'll never be the same.

But if it did, you see who gives the biggest offer, consider it and select him if it's not what you want.