News: Dallas Cowboys: 3 prospects for the 58th overall pick

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys: 3 prospects for the 58th overall pick
https://thelandryhat.com/2019/01/17/dallas-cowboys-3-prospects-58th-overall-pick/

Dexter Lawrence/Defensive Tackle/Clemson
The defensive line for the Cowboys was the brightest of spots throughout the 2018 campaign. When the Hot Boyz failed to show up in the playoff game against the Rams, the Cowboys Super Bowl hopes faded quickly.

With defensive tackles Antwaun Woods and Maliek Collins both having breakout years in the middle, the Boys need more depth to make the Hot Boyz more potent than ever before.

Lawrence totaled 131 tackles in his three years at Clemson, 18 tackles being for a loss. At 6-foot-4, 340 pounds, he will give the Cowboys defensive line the natural run stuffer they need...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
All 3 guys could help us... DT, S, and TE are all areas we could see better production.

We technically went offense in round one with Amari Cooper— so would be nice to add a quality starter in the mix somewhere on D in round 2.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Didn’t he fail a drug test... I’m over that especially on our dline. We already have to hold our breath the entire summer for Gregory. irivung was a huge letdown. It’s not that hard to find dlinemen who can stay off of the weeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd

glimmerman

Reaction score
I see us developing TE we have. Maybe a later round TE. This is going to be a unexciting draft. I would actually consider O-Line depth at 2nd round. D-Line in 3rd, unless there is a safety or a special player that falls to 58.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Hockensen might be the only player available at this spot.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lawrence will be gone but I’d take any of the three but particularly would love Lawrence.