News: Dallas Cowboys depth along lines creates a good problem

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
On paper I like our d and o lines i like our depth I just Hope looney does not get mad at having to be the backup it’s not a demotion we need him Incase Fred isn’t feeling 100%

and sua filo is just nasty at blocking like putting raw chitterlings in the microwave for 5 minutes and eating them nasty

Could I have my chitterlings with a little salt and pepper and hot sauce and cooked and cleaned please.

kskboys

Reaction score
As it stands right now, line depth is as follows:

Offense:

LT – Smith, Fleming
LG – Martin, Xavier Su’a-Filo
C – Frederick, Joe Looney, Adam Redmond
RG – Williams, McGovern, Larry Allen, Jr.
RT – La’el Collins, Brandon Knight, Mitch Hyatt

Defense:

DE – Lawrence, Charlton, Dorance Armstrong, Covington
DT – Collins, Antwaun Woods, Daniel Ross, Ricky Walker
DT – Crawford, Hill, Daniel Wise
DE – Quinn, Gregory, Hyder, Joe Jackson, Jalen Jelks
I'm also really excited about Daniel Wise. This kid can play, despite the 5.2 forty. He has phone booth quickness. Hope he makes the team, we need a guy like him.

kskboys

Reaction score
First, I think Tyron Smith is a HOF...he dominated for a good chunk of time and is still a Pro Bowl player.

Finally, DAL has seen the light and are investing in their trenches, but I need 1st round investments on this DL. They highest they draft is 2nd rounders.

OL is in great shape and can get better, excellent job there, especially in comparison to most of the league.

You can say on paper the DL looks good to go, but forgive me for having recollection of offensive lines choking out all these guys except DLaw. Quinn should certainly help and RG needs clearance. Unless you count Covington as a big change at DT, has the needle really moved there?

Overall, the trenches look solid...SB worthy? Gonna need some good surprised.
Exactly. We need some dominators, some game changers on the DL. Filling the DL w/ solid players is fine, but you gotta have the studs sprinkled in.

kskboys

Reaction score
On paper I like our d and o lines i like our depth I just Hope looney does not get mad at having to be the backup it’s not a demotion we need him Incase Fred isn’t feeling 100%

and sua filo is just nasty at blocking like putting raw chitterlings in the microwave for 5 minutes and eating them nasty
I don't think Filo makes the team.