Dallas Cowboys hold the highest regular season W-L percentage

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Cowboys holds the highest regular season W-L percentage of all time. Here’s the Top 5:

W-L-T-Pct.

1. Cowboys (550-408-6-.574)
  2. Packers (790-590-38-.571)
  3. Ravens (243-190-1-.561)
  4. Patriots (537-420-9-.561)
  5. Bears (786-624-42-.556)
The Packers have 38 ties? That's a bunch. The Bears are even worse. :laugh:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The Cowboys also lead the head to head series against more teams than any other NFL team.

It's not all it's cracked up to be as there are two teams with more SB wins than Dallas. Need to fix that.

Also, the Ravens being on the list is misleading as they were previously the Cleveland Browns. I don't care what the NFL says with its RETCON you don't just get to pretend like that isn't historical fact.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cowboys holds the highest regular season W-L percentage of all time. Here’s the Top 5:

W-L-T-Pct.

1. Cowboys (550-408-6-.574)
  2. Packers (790-590-38-.571)
  3. Ravens (243-190-1-.561)
  4. Patriots (537-420-9-.561)
  5. Bears (786-624-42-.556)
It started with Murchison and bouncing stars on the shoulder pads.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you Mr. Landry. :thumbup:

He has 250 of those wins. It took 8 coaches to get the other 300. Jimmy had 44.
So 294 from the SB winning coaches. The other 7...well...never mind.

Garrett had 85, MM is at 30.
Also every Dallas coach has had a winning record except Campo with 15 wins, .313 w/l %. Parcels next lowest w/l % at 34 wins and .531.

And another note, every coach won a playoff game except Campo. And I think Parcels, was 0-2.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I want an epic fail in GB. Not because AR left...because I just don't like GB.
Could be some lean years ahead for Green Bay after back to back Hall of Fame QBs because I don’t think Jordan Love is going to be the answer.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be some lean years ahead for Green Bay after back to back Hall of Fame QBs because I don’t think Jordan Love is going to be the answer.
I agree, I don't think he is either.
A friend of mine, big GB fan, she is glad AR is gone, because she did not like his drama queen stuff. But doesn't like Love either. Does not feel he is the answer either.

She hated their draft, especially questioning the 1st round pick.
She is also a Michigan fan, and loved Dallas draft overall. Especially from the 2 UM players in Mazi and Schoonmaker. We were at a bar on day 2, watching the draft. And she thinks we got a great player in him. As many others there liked the pick as well.

We have some good football banter on occasion, not every time we talk football. Sometimes it is just hi how are you, depending the crowd or if she is with a group of friends or same for myself.
But she is a GB and UM fan, I am of course Dallas and Ohio State.
But we keep it all in fun. Not like with some on here where it gets heated at times over our own team. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree, I don't think he is either.
A friend of mine, big GB fan, she is glad AR is gone, because she did not like his drama queen stuff. But doesn't like Love either. Does not feel he is the answer either.

She hated their draft, especially questioning the 1st round pick.
She is also a Michigan fan, and loved Dallas draft overall. Especially from the 2 UM players in Mazi and Schoonmaker. We were at a bar on day 2, watching the draft. And she thinks we got a great player in him. As many others there liked the pick as well.

We have some good football banter on occasion, not every time we talk football. Sometimes it is just hi how are you, depending the crowd or if she is with a group of friends or same for myself.
But she is a GB and UM fan, I am of course Dallas and Ohio State.
But we keep it all in fun. Not like with some on here where it gets heated at times over our own team. :laugh:
You don’t strike gold at QB very often and it’s extremely rare to do it back to back. The only team I can think of other than Green Bay to hit on back to back Hall of Fame QBs was San Francisco with Joe Montana and Steve Young. The big concern for Green Bay is they were having trouble winning with Rodgers last season.