Dallas Cowboys officially report to 2018 training camp in a little over four weeks

waving monkey

Reaction score
There are many Cowboys fans that make their way out west to see the great splendor of training camp in Oxnard, California.

Oxnard is a welcome change for the Dallas-based Cowboys as, well, Texas is stupid hot in the summer. California is cool, man. If you haven’t ever been out to Oxnard, you should highly consider going if you’re able to.

We now officially know when the Cowboys will be arriving on the west coast. All 32 NFL teams had their reporting dates made public on Thursday. Some teams have rookies arrive earlier, but the Cowboys aren’t rolling that way. Everyone will report on July 25th, 32 days from today.

That’s a little over four weeks from today, and we can expect the annual State of the Cowboys press conference from Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, and Jason Garrett on the same day.

Here’s what we know about the Cowboys schedule so far:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-will-officially-report-to-2018-training-camp

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how many threads between now and then will be about....and good and bad threads....:muttley:

Dez
Garrett
Rico
Jaylon
Irving
Dak
Jerry

Rowdy, can’t forget about Rowdy

I rather see more about the cheerleaders.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But this 4 weeks will go quick. May not seem like it, but it will

And it is 4 weeks from this next Tuesday for report date on the 24th. 26th is the actual 1st practice. So really close to 5 weeks before the 1st practice.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this is the best time for me lately. from now til season, the Dallas Cowboys are the best they ll ever be. We watch the nuts and bolts find their places, we get excited over someone who might rise or fail. Some questions are answered as more arise. Truly a great book you cant right, nor does anyone have need to corrupt. Still not pure, but close.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Speaking strictly for myself, I'm looking forward to seeing info that is something other than dealing with questions but instead, getting the answers. We'll begin to see subjects of substance, as compared to conjecture and having to search for things that might get our interest, as opposed to seeing topics that actually provide facts. I, for one, can't wait. :)

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
I can't wait ... the NFL is the greatest game with the longest off-season, I also feel the long off-season is why us football keep coming back ... they do not over saturate you with 8-9 month season like some other sports.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m jealous of the Cowboys reporters. 2 weeks of paid vacation in cool weather. All they have to do is watch the Cowboys practice. Nice gig.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Trust me, we know.
Well you are in for a treat then. I am in a no lose situation. If the team wins then I get to enjoy it. If they lose, I get to enjoy rubbing all this negativity in your face. Good times ahead, my man. Saddle up!!!!

Jipper

Reaction score
77 days until kickoff...it will be here in the blink of an eye but still seems so far away now