Dallas Cowboys Week 13: Chicago Fashion Show

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

I understand they have to get dressed up for the media and such, but why does JJ embrace this culture? Why are they getting so dressed up for a plane ride?

Also, For the “Zeke is fat” conspiracy guys out there, he hasn’t Popeyes :laugh:.

Ky31

Reaction score

I understand they have to get dressed up for the media and such, but why does JJ embrace this culture? Why are they getting so dressed up for a plane ride?

Also, For the “Zeke is fat” conspiracy guys out there, he hasn’t Popeyes :laugh:.

They should take a page out of the Jimmy Johnson orange bowl playbook and rock all Army camo!!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s a Garrett requirement. When he took over for Wade he set the requirement I think Barber defied and Garrett dealt with it

yimyammer

Reaction score

wonder if they're serving cheese on the flight out?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
FYI, I'm not mad, I'm just laughing at some of the ridiculous things they wear. Coop looks good though.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Man, we are a salty group of fans these days! They could be dressed as choir boys, just the sight of these jackelopes is irritating at this point. Just win a f'ing game already!

phildadon86

Reaction score

Its Garretts culture. Jerry has nothing to do with it. Garrett required players in suits and ties for travel. I believe he actually cut a CB a few years back over breaching the dress code. Cant cut a kicker who cant make a FG to save his life but cutting a guy for not wearing a tie. Thats it your out.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but isn't it the NFL dress code? I know teams can also set presidence, but I swear I heard it or read it some where the league also has a dress code? Maybe I am mistaken and it's the NBA , meh, it's early and I'm only on my 2nd cup of joe...