Dallas Cowboys Week 13: Chicago Fashion Show

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I understand they have to get dressed up for the media and such, but why does JJ embrace this culture? Why are they getting so dressed up for a plane ride?

Also, For the “Zeke is fat” conspiracy guys out there, he hasn’t Popeyes :laugh:.

how about you post an image I cant see the twitter images.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wow, there is so much to complain about with the team, and this is what someone comes up with? What in the world does dressing for the trip to Chicago have to do with anything?

:clap::clap::clap:teenager mentality and even worst they're playing right into the media hands. Notice there are what 55-60 players traveling/dressing for the game(s) but week after week only snapshots the same 5-7. Wonder why?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I may be mistaken, but isn't it the NFL dress code? I know teams can also set presidence, but I swear I heard it or read it some where the league also has a dress code? Maybe I am mistaken and it's the NBA , meh, it's early and I'm only on my 2nd cup of joe...
I remember the coaches had a dress code of some type (probably that they weren't allowed to wear suits, because of Tom Landry) but Looking at Belichick, it seems they did away with it. I don't think there's a dress code for the players, league wide though.