Twitter: Dallas finalizing deal with DE Everson Griffen

boro

Reaction score
This signing really surprised me in a good way.

Now a big what if We cut Crawford and sign Clooney. I’m a dreamer but you never know.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Can we cut ty craw now please
You can finally shut up about it, please. That noise was old a long time ago. I'm not disagreeing with your message. but you don't need to keep hammering that nail, it's in the board, my man.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yes, but you're still using the $8 mil this year. If you release him or he takes a cut you save the difference and roll it to next year.

Paying a backup 9 million makes little sense, which Crawford is now with the signing of Griffen. Let's see if they ask him to take a pay cut and if he will accept it.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Damn. 3/4 of the DL replaced in one offseason. What an indictment on the former regime’s tired philosophy lol...

Cannot wait to see the growth/maturity in this defense! We have quietly added some serious pro bowl caliber talent to the unit, and upgraded the coaching staff.

We are young and raw (but talented) in the secondary, but man oh man, we have a stout front 7.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You can finally shut up about it, please. That noise was old a long time ago. I'm not disagreeing with your message. but you don't need to keep hammering that nail, it's in the board, my man.
Ill stop talking about it when hes gone. I know its tough for you jag lovers

Carson

Reaction score
Damn. 3/4 of the DL replaced in one offseason. What an indictment on the former regime’s tired philosophy lol...

Cannot wait to see the growth/maturity in this defense! We have quietly added some serious pro bowl caliber talent to the unit, and upgraded the coaching staff.

We are young and raw (but talented) in the secondary, but man oh man, we have a stout front 7.

Three former pro bowlers added to a fourth.

Three captain and former captains (Lawrence, Griffen, McCoy)

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
source.gif
Somewhere Jason Garrett is saying "Why Now?" This team is going to contend if we have a season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ill stop talking about it when hes gone. I know its tough for you jag lovers
Like you will have anything to do with it actually happening. I like how you think calling folks a jag lover is an insult but at least you didn't call me a browns lover.

fivetwos

Reaction score
ANAE is flying under the radar. What happens if he is a stud? Who gets less reps and maybe released? I am certain Anae will get major reps. This defense has the makings of a SB team. If healthy, we can do some big damage,
He should and will get snaps.

I'm sure Nolan will have looks that have all rushers across the defensive front.

Giants had this going on the year they beat undefeated NE. Four stud rushers and not much else on defense.

This is definitely a good thing!