Dallas Front Office is losing leverage vs Dak

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I don’t know why these delusional Dak haters think the front office has control of the negotiations when Dak holds all the cards. Either you pay him 37 million for one year or give in to his terms of 41 million average per year for long term contract.

If you want to trade him you can’t do it unless he agrees to the team he wants to go to and will get paid regardless.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
@Loso86 They can’t trade him unless he signs the tag. If they tag him they have to pay him minimum of 37 this year and its hard hit so they won’t do that.

Give the man his money and take your losses while it’s still not significant.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don’t know why these delusional Dak haters think the front office has control of the negotiations when Dak holds all the cards. Either you pay him 37 million for one year or give in to his terms of 41 million average per year for long term contract.

If you want to trade him you can’t do it unless he agrees to the team he wants to go to and will get paid regardless.

honestly, i think they have him right where they want him at this point....and by that i mean, both sides have some strengths and weaknesses in the negotiation. A deal will get done, it will be in the 4 year range he wants and it will be in the 35-37MM a year range that Jerry wants, plus their will be enough guarantees to make Dak happy.

Don't stress....its going to all work out

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
honestly, i think they have him right where they want him at this point....and by that i mean, both sides have some strengths and weaknesses in the negotiation. A deal will get done, it will be in the 4 year range he wants and it will be in the 35-37MM a year range that Jerry wants, plus their will be enough guarantees to make Dak happy.

Don't stress....its going to all work out

Hahah there is no way Dak is taking less than 4-12 Deshaun Watson. If Jerry had any real leverage his price point contract would have been done.

Jerry betted against Dak and his punk butt lost. Don’t tell me the old man wants to lose 2x in a row.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The FO has never had leverage over Prescott. When the negotiators have proven themselves to be round heeled and easy to play, there is no team leverage. It's not a matter of if the player will get what he wants but when.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think a gimp that has gone 6-11 his last 17 starts has leverage then check your pillow for the tooth fairy.....:muttley:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Funny how threads like this don't get moved to overtime zone.

But when you make threads posting the reality of the dak situation, it gets kicked.

Bottom line, dak should not get paid what he wants. Its a ridiculous amount, and would handicap the team.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Hahah there is no way Dak is taking less than 4-12 Deshaun Watson. If Jerry had any real leverage his price point contract would have been done.

Jerry betted against Dak and his punk butt lost. Don’t tell me the old man wants to lose 2x in a row.

"Betted"

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Funny how threads like this don't get moved to overtime zone.

But when you make threads posting the reality of the dak situation, it gets kicked.

Bottom line, dak should not get paid what he wants. Its a ridiculous amount, and would handicap the team.

Honestly, they should be in the rant zone at this point. Like 90% of what OP posts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
they never had any leverage to lose in the first place. Dak holds ALL the cards. If he walks he stands to do very well. Dallas, not so much. It would hurt this franchise enormously to lose him.

Jipper

Reaction score

just take a breath and relax it’s going to be fine, watch they will sign him for a reasonable number and all will be well.

so much worry on here and stress on this

Loso86

Reaction score
@Loso86 They can’t trade him unless he signs the tag. If they tag him they have to pay him minimum of 37 this year and its hard hit so they won’t do that.

Give the man his money and take your losses while it’s still not significant.
Well he cant play or do anything if he doesnt sign as well. I hear what your saying but I've never heard him wanting 41 ml and after this injury

Rayman70

Reaction score
iu
Jerry LOSING...LOST all his "leverage' ages ago guys lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh, I hate to repeat jokes. They become as dull as constant Dak threads. But then people I guess may forget. I think I might have something new *puts on a top hat*. Let's see how this goes. *snaps my paws*

Cowboys need a QB, the stars are aligned
Jerry Jones needs Dak Prescott
Jerry Jones didn't get smarter, the pressure is getting hotter
The Cowboys cap space collapsed

Dak wants new deals on his QB money
Like cage-free, vegan-paleo sausage
He doesn't have to leave home thanks to his field
He's tracked through his yard

What's going on? Will the Cowboys be ok?
Have the Cowboys gone mad since we (Animaniacs) went away?
Oh, update us, please, put us at ease.
'Cause Jerry's run out of sanity
Since the 90s