Dallas need to get Snack Harrison

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
If it was two years ago, then I'd agree Snacks should be given a serious look, but I'd rather sign Griffin to a one or two year deal,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Poe and Crawford our for 6 weeks we need a true NT to control the trench and get the defense started on good note.
I have to disagree with you. AGAIN. As others have pointed out, your above assessment is wrong.

Clearly you don't understand how the PUP list works.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just bring Leon Lett out of retirement from coaching. He would be just as effective as Harrison.

cern

Reaction score
Dallas need to get Snack Harrison

With Poe and Crawford our for 6 weeks we need a true NT to control the trench and get the defense started on good note.

Let me fix this for you.

Dallas fan needs to learn the PUP rules before posting and looking foolish.

There. You're welcome.

Are there rules for good manners???

aria

Reaction score
Snacks isn’t what he used to be or anywhere close, he even seriously contemplated retirement (maybe he actually did) because he said his play was sub par.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
This guy makes the dumbest threads... I’m not convinced he’s an actual adult, but a kid who thinks real life works like his Madden franchise.

Stop with the fantasy football. No, we don’t need Antonio Bryant, or Snax, and acquiring them isn’t as easy as pressing “X” on your controller.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are there rules for good manners???
411EpmtzowL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Why don't you wait until a team actually hires you as a scout before playing scout. What makes you think Poe and Crawford are out for 6 weeks?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why don't you wait until a team actually hires you as a scout before playing scout. What makes you think Poe and Crawford are out for 6 weeks?
Most posters here play junior GM, coach and scout to some degree. Some just have better ideas than this one.

John813

Reaction score
Snacks isn’t what he used to be or anywhere close, he even seriously contemplated retirement (maybe he actually did) because he said his play was sub par.
Also, cause he was in Detroit lol.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

He's too fat, he's too fat, he's too fat for me!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist paraphrasing that old song that said that. :lmao::lmao2:

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Lol. Ok. We got beat up by CJ Anderson dude. That’s bad coaching bad players. Everything
Main issue in the Rams game was Woods getting injured in the second quarter and his backup being caraun reid.
With Poe and Woods at 1T that shouldn't be a problem.
Catch is right that we better have some pass rushers step up or the D could be in trouble.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Main issue in the Rams game was Woods getting injured in the second quarter and his backup being caraun reid.
With Poe and Woods at 1T that shouldn't be a problem.
Catch is right that we better have some pass rushers step up or the D could be in trouble.
I think the interior pass rush will be helped by McCoy, and even to a degree by Poe, who, while he won't get to the QB often, will be able to collapse the pocket so the QB wont be able to step up into a safe zone as often. But RDE is a concern. I think we all like to think guys like Aldon Smith and Randy Gregory can step up as comeback players, but that's far from assured.