Dallas needs Sean Payton no matter what it costs

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Reading that Peyton has been noncommittal withe the Saints on their head coaching position for next year.

What would you give up ?

I would do a second round pick.

We need someone who can extract the talent from this offense and Dak.

He has a solid background, and one of the few Coaches Jerry would be comfortable with.

What to you guys/gals think ?
Peyton is the QB. Payton is the Coach. The answer on both is No. Payton is not coming to mess up his legacy with Jerry Dumbo GM Jones. He is a Parcells disciple and friend. Payton is going to listen to Parcells who would tell him stay away from Dallas.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The trade is set up through the league for a HC under contract at 2 1st round picks, which is what St. Lousi paid for Vermeil.

This is a coach that has delivered one ring and made questionable game calls because he is still pass happy.

The only thing that kept the Saints from the cellar was their defense this year. Taysom Hill for a NFL QB? Thinks whom besides Payton?
Oh Hell no.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'd write him a big check with Jerry's money but I wouldn't give up any draft picks for him.

morasp

Reaction score
again he in all likelihood goes to (and maybe wins) a second if he gets what was the most obvious PI call in nfl history against the rams in the nfc title game
Another good reason not to bring him in. We already excel at bad calls in the playoffs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Reading that Peyton has been noncommittal withe the Saints on their head coaching position for next year.

What would you give up ?

He has a solid background, and one of the few Coaches Jerry would be comfortable with.

I would give up a 1st if I had to.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
100%. He solves a coaching issue and can help dak. This guy had Jamies Winston playing like an all pro before he got hurt.

There is no guarantee we win anything. But I can guarantee well be in it every year. Instead of hoping to make the playoffs. it’s about bringing respect back to this franchise. That’s what Peyton does

LOL......Winston was NOT playing like an all pro.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

What would you give up ?

Can we give them Dak and Zeke in a trade?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score

What would you give up ?

Payton will have options, if he wants them. Jay Glazer says he might retire, so it's probably moot.

But if he wants to coach, he's not coming here where he's doomed to fail under the Jones' family thumb.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing. Draft picks are a premium. And need to be used for players.

Peyton is not the difference maker as many want to believe. Not at this time anyway.
He blew more points in games when he was with the Saints. Too many mistakes in big games

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Sean Peyton is not willing to be Jerry's puppet so get that idea out of your head!
The funny thing is these are just men, they are willing to do whatever they want for money. Every coach knows they can become an icon winning in Dallas, Jimmy is in the HOF - TV personality, hell our QB is a megastar on tv that didn't even win jack ****

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
If I had the choice knowing I'm giving up picks I might go for Harbaugh instead - he always had an amazing defense and knew how to win with Kaep at QB.

edit - Harbs coming from college would cost nothing

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
89861122-07a0-4658-8a59-3351e573e648_text.gif