Dallas: place where great players go to die

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Larry Allen
D Ware
M Parsons
Tyron Smith

How many more people???? Parsons cannot continue to do his job and Barr’s and LVE’s job. He is probably already thinking how the hell do I get the hell out of here before I die here too? Just a pathetic fact.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Larry Allen
D Ware
M Parsons
Tyron Smith

How many more people???? Parsons cannot continue to do his job and Barr’s and LVE’s job. He is probably already thinking how the hell do I get the hell out of here before I die here too? Just a pathetic fact.
agreed. If I’m any future potential suitor/draftee, I refuse to sign with Dallas. I don’t care if Jerry offered his yacht, I’m not joining this clown show of a team knowing how we implode after the bye every year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
agreed. If I’m any future potential suitor/draftee, I refuse to sign with Dallas. I don’t care if Jerry offered his yacht, I’m not joining this clown show of a team knowing how we implode after the bye every year.

Not sure the players have a choice when drafted. Frankly, they're probably stuck with this franchise, and so am I.

JBond

Reaction score
Larry Allen

D Ware

M Parsons

Tyron Smith

Clearly, you wouldn't know what a fact is even if it thumped you between the eyes.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Larry Allen
D Ware
M Parsons
Tyron Smith

:huh:

LVE, really?

Also, Parsons is only in his 2nd year and the team is already considered one of the best teams in the NFC. You do realize there are 20-25 other places where he would be worse off, right?