Dallas Running Backs: Feed and Speed

J_Allen

Reaction score
Was Choice supposed to be "Trash"? Choice was a pretty good mix of power and speed. He wasn't "great" by any means, but he was dependable and useful.

He was okay. A couple times he turned and ran out of bounds when we were trying to run out the clock. I've never seen a running back do that deliberately. Twice.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Who can remember Marion Barber, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice?

Smash, Dash, and Trash
:laugh:

Poor Tashard. He was a fan favorite until he got an autographed jersey from Michael Vick.

Smash and Dash was/is my name for Zeke and Pollard.

I'll also go with Zeke and Zip or, the less flattering, Zap and Tap. :laugh:

J_Allen

Reaction score
:laugh:

Poor Tashard. He was a fan favorite until he got an autographed jersey from Michael Vick.

Smash and Dash was/is my name for Zeke and Pollard.

I'll also go with Zeke and Zip or, the less flattering, Zap and Tap. :laugh:

Yeah that also pissed me off. But running out of bounds twice is what sealed it. Oh and video of him in the locker room. Holy **** can you imagine being around that?

J_Allen

Reaction score
27 years old is not an old goat

I thought Elliot was in his 30s. Like 30 or 31. These last few years I've tried to ignore him because he's been disappointing. Now last year he won me over because he played with a torn ligament in his knee. That took a lot of guts.

If he wants to restructure his deal where it's a good salary for he and the team, I hope he stays a Cowboy until he retires. If we can put him at a reduced role like we're doing now then he can go forever almost. A good 5 more years.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah that also pissed me off. But running out of bounds twice is what sealed it. Oh and video of him in the locker room. Holy **** can you imagine being around that?

I missed that. Summary, please?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That's the nickname given to Zeke and Pollard by 105.3 The Fan. I like it. What do y'all think?

I come to warm up to Zeke. He had a really good game against the Giants. But I do wish that instead of running out of bounds he would use stiff arm or cut it inside instead.