Drafted by Cowboys Dallas selects LB Micah Parsons at 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Parsons pick was strategically essential........my only concern is his choice to opt out of last season because of Covid.

For a healthy young man to be too afraid to play because of a potential virus that had about zero chance of affecting his mortality gives one pause

Either he’s getting some bad advice which speaks to his inability to disseminate available information or he’s a potential head case......physically though, the pick was a no brainer

One wonders if he’s one of those wearing a mask while driving alone in his car
He has a kid at home dude. Come on.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He has a kid at home dude. Come on.

Nevermind the fact that Parsons opted out and was still the 12th overall pick in the draft.

yeah poor judgment right? It really hurt him. Bad advice that led to him being the 12th pick. :laugh:

Don’t ask the dude you’re quoting to use logic.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Parsons pick was strategically essential........my only concern is his choice to opt out of last season because of Covid.

For a healthy young man to be too afraid to play because of a potential virus that had about zero chance of affecting his mortality gives one pause

Either he’s getting some bad advice which speaks to his inability to disseminate available information or he’s a potential head case......physically though, the pick was a no brainer

One wonders if he’s one of those wearing a mask while driving alone in his car

you sound like a fool

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just watched the introductory press conference.. man, Parsons is such a charismatic and likable guy.

I really think he could be special.

Status
Not open for further replies.