Dallas should play a 4-3

mmillman

Reaction score
With RDE Ware lining up next to RDT Ratliff you would have constant blindside pressure. Canty and Johnson on the other side would benefit from all the attention you would have to pay to the other side.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
:horse:

It would be nice but I don't see it happening. I would prefer Spencer at LDE...not Canty and Spears at LDT.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with 4-3 and nothing wrong with playing the 3-4. It comes down to players going out and taking care of their assignments. Dallas did that very well last night and we will see if they continue to do so.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
It ain't happening this year, but I see no reason we have to be married to the 3-4 once Wade is gone. We have the personnel to convert back to the 4-3 if we so desire.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah, except for the fact that we've drafted to a 3-4 scheme for 4 years now.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
So basically you're saying we need a defense that plays three DTs on the line (Ratliff, Canty, and Johnson), and a tweener (Ware) close to the line that can rush.

Interesting. What if, say, we put another tweener on the other side of the 3 defensive tackles. And possibly put two ILBs behind the line. This might just work.

superpunk

Reaction score
You may not have noticed the constant blindside pressure we applied last night. Watch for it when this game comes on NFL Replay this week.

hendog

Reaction score
Rack;2425871 said:
Wow. I literally want to kill someone right now.

I might kill someone if I don't get an updated pic of the Charger Resto/Mod Project.:D

hendog

Reaction score
theogt;2425877 said:
So basically you're saying we need a defense that plays three DTs on the line (Ratliff, Canty, and Johnson), and a tweener (Ware) close to the line that can rush.

Interesting. What if, say, we put another tweener on the other side of the 3 defensive tackles. And possibly put two ILBs behind the line. This might just work.

I saw what you did there.:bow:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;2425877 said:

:lmao2:

Post. Of. The. Day.

hendog;2425884 said:
I might kill someone if I don't get an updated pic of the Charger Resto/Mod Project.:D

:eek::

It looks like it does in my sig, only it's in my garage now. :bang2:

hendog

Reaction score
Rack;2425918 said:
:lmao2:

Post. Of. The. Day.

:eek::

It looks like it does in my sig, only it's in my garage now. :bang2:

You know I was just ribbing you. It seems to be hard to find time for pet projects these days. At least for me.

1fisher

Reaction score
Hey Rack, Why is there a battery sitting there.... is it waiting on something? :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
1fisher;2426009 said:
Hey Rack, Why is there a battery sitting there.... is it waiting on something? :D

It was waiting for my lazy arse to put it away. :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
theogt;2425877 said:

:bow:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For every remaining game of the 2008 season, the Cowboys will run a base 3-4 defense. No ifs, ands or buts.

What was the question again?

Ichill2

Reaction score
I totally agree. Greg Ellis/Ware would be more effective. The 3-4 does not fit this team. Hopefully we won't see Henry anymore at corner.