Dallas Week 1 DVOA rankings

MaineBoy

Reaction score
John Fassel has been complete garbage.

Wasn’t just Greg’s misses. The coverage teams were trash too.

I have no idea who he has pictures of but he has been the worst. Apparently he is living off his prior accomplishments. Maybe the country club culture agrees with him here.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope so. I want them to. We don’t have much evidence yet either way after only one game.
We have a lot of evidence. Just look at the way they play and then go watch a game from last year.

rambo2

Reaction score
22nd defensively. And people are pleased with the defense. 8th for the offense isn’t great either. That’s underperforming for the skill we have.
They were one play away from beating the Super Bowl champions on their field. lol

rambo2

Reaction score
This team so far is exactly like 2020.
It only took one post to be true.
In 2020 they couldn't stop the run and had dtackles that did absolutely nothing. This defense is much better.

Hardline

Reaction score
In 2020 they couldn't stop the run and had dtackles that did absolutely nothing. This defense is much better.
They played one game. We don't know if it got better. The defensive rating for that one game sucked.

rambo2

Reaction score
They played one game. We don't know if it got better. The defensive rating for that one game sucked.
Lol, I know that it got better. Are you blind? And how does it suck when you are playing the champions and almost beat them. It is ridiculous to say that.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
These numbers don’t include any opponent adjustments. Those start getting folded in after week 4. So they don’t mean much yet.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm willing to give the defense some time to get it together and get more and more comfortable with Quinn but what is up with special teams? I've seen nothing from "Bones" to show he is improving this unit.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
One of the FGs was 60 yards. I just see a blocked punt for a TD being much worse.
I absolutely agree, but the statisticians don't see it that way. They see a blocked punt as just one mistake while the Cowboys suffered numerous mistakes on STs.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
22nd defensively. And people are pleased with the defense. 8th for the offense isn’t great either. That’s underperforming for the skill we have.
So you're saying that although we played a top-tier defensive unit in Tampa Bay, we should've completely dominated them? Is that what you're saying?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
A lot of lost game reviews have said the defense looks better but honestly, did it?

Bucs did whatever they wanted to do with them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It depends on the rankings….if we are 8th but there’s not much of a difference in scoring between 1 and 8? I can live with that.